Allegiances

[NOTE TO BADGER AND THE REAL NIGHTFURY IF YOU'RE EVEN READING THIS WHICH YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT: THE NIGHTFURY IN DUSKCLAN IS NOT RELATED AT ALL TO THE NIGHTFURY IN NETCLAN OR THE ONE IN CLAE. AT ALL. :DDD]

Allegiances

DuskClan

the dark and stealthy

Leader: Duskstar. Large, powerful, dark stone grey tom-cat with a ruffled pelt and intelligent amber eyes.

Deputy: Stealthclaw. Sleek black tom-cat with green eyes. Medium frame. Unnaturally long and sharp claws.

Medicine Cat: Burntfire. Older, ash-grey pelted she-cat with green eyes. Used to be good at reading signs and prophecies form Destiny, but recently failing eyesight makes it much more difficult.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Yarrowpaw. Black tom-cat with distinctive white markings on tail-tip. Unusually small for his age of eight moons.

Warriors:

Pricklenose. Dark grey spikey-furred tom-cat with white markings on back and ears. Blue eyes.

Nightfury. Pitch-black she-cat with ice green eyes.

Birdrun. Clumsy and loud tom-cat. Pitch black fur with white splotch on his dull green eyes. Not very smart or good at anything. Brother of Duskstar.

Blazingstorm. Sleek and powerful light brown tabby tom-cat with ice blue eyes. Talented hunter and fighter.

Rabbitpounce. Newly named warrior. Enthusiastic she-cat with black fur with white belly and dark grey splotch on left eye.

Apprentices:

Flashpaw. Petite silver she-cat with sea-green eyes. Very agile, good fighter. Abandoned kit taken into DuskClan at Duskstar’s mercy. Apprentice of Blazingstorm, then Nightfury.

Midnightpaw. Pitch-black tom-cat with amber eyes. Brother of Clawpaw and Dirtpaw. Apprentice of Rabbitpounce.

Clawpaw. Muscular, powerful black-pelted tom-cat. Green eyes. Brother of Midnightpaw and Dirtpaw. Apprentice of Duskstar.

Dirtpaw. Very, very dark brown tom-cat who claims his pelt is black. Green eyes. Brother of Midnightpaw and Clawpaw. Apprentice of Pricklepounce.

Queens:

Icetalon. White she-cat. Almost done nursing kits; they are almost ready to eat fresh-kill. Mother of Badgerkit and Strikekit.

Leafripple. Pelt that ripples different shades of grey and brilliantly green eyes. Nursing Adderkit, Typhoonkit, and Ripplekit.

Kits:

Badgerkit. Blind black kit with white stripe between eyes like a badger. Bulky build.

Strikekit. Light ginger she-cat with white belly, muzzle, and tail-tip. Already showing promising talent for fighting.

Typhoonkit. Solid grey tom-cat with one white paw and white tail-tip. Amber eyes. Largest of his siblings.

Ripplekit. Pitch-black she-cat with a fluffy pelt. Brilliantly green eyes like her mother’s. Almost as big as Typhoonkit, but only because of her fluffy fur.

Adderkit. Brown tabby tom-cat with soft amber eyes. Lean but muscular build.

Elders:

Risingsun. Old, frail tom-cat with three legs. Orange-red eyes the color of a sunrise. Pale grey pelt that used to be much darker. Very wise; his mind has not dulled with his age.