Info and Trailer of the Story

Name: Lumine Viatrix

Age: 20

Family:

Aether Viator (Older Twin Brother)

Janice Viatrix (Mother)

(I can't decide)

Jonathan Viator (Father, Missing)

(Can't find a modern picture, so this will do for the time being)

Abilities: (Like the from the original plot, but with a twist coming soon)

As for the love interest/s, nearly all the guys except the ones I'll choose will be part of the reverse harem.

Trailer:

"It all happened so quickly..."

The scene shows Lumine pushing her brother, Aether, away from the truck as she looked towards it as it quickly turned black with a sound of loud screeching, a crashing sound was heared and many screams of people including her brother.

"When I thought I died, I suddenly met a mysterious person..."

The next scene shows Lumine in an endless white void as she stares at the young woman wearing a white-purple kimono, her face being blurred and on top of her head was a sun, star and moon floating above her as her hand was reached out and her voice being heard.

"Child, are you ready to start your journey?"

"And then suddenly, I woke up in another world."

The next scene shows Lumine laying on the grassy ground as she stirred and opened her eyes as she sat up and looked around the area she was in.

"This is how my journey in this new world began."

The scene shows Lumime in her new outfit as her voice was heard "Uh, my name is Lumine, Lumine Viatrix."

Next shows Paimon as her voice was heard "Thank you for rescuing Paimon, in return Paimon will be your travel guide here in Teyvat."

"There's so many things I have yet to learned more about this world." Said Lumine as she was seen standing on top of the cliff with Paimon floating beside her "Don't worry, Paimon thinks you'll be able to keep up once we reached the end of your journey."

The scene shifts to Lumine and Paimon walking through the forest as Paimon's voice was heard once more "And maybe then we'll learned what the you met god meant by 'who you truly are'."

"Alright, let's get going." Lumine said as she and Paimon were seen looking at the city of Mondstadt. The scene shifts towards Lumine fighting Elemental Slimes, Hilichurls and Treasure Horders on her journey.

It changes to Lumine and Paimon heading towards the one of the Statue of the Sevens, next shows new faces, friendly and hostile and finally showing a abyss mage floating behind the mysterious person as it spoke "My Lord, it's time for your plan to be put into action as we will soon revived your homeland." It now shows the person turning around as they wore a dark cloak and a mask covering their whole face as the light glowing through their eyes glowed brightly.

It shifts fast-forward on a burning nation, Celestia, the gods, a battlefield, a nearly ruined portrait of a family and Lumine's whole journey until it shows the duo sitting on the grass in a calming meadow as Lumine points up as it shows a starry night sky with Two Shooting Stars until the voice of the god that Lumine met was heard.

"Go forward until you reached the end of your journey. Then you will finally learned who you truly are."

Published Date: November 18, 2023
Edit Date: November 26, 2023