Possesive Much?

Part 5 is finally here!! So many of you are commenting and messaging me to make new parts, I think I should get a part 6 ready before hand. 😀 

Hope you readers enjoy!😲

---

The brunette resisted the other's grasp as his eyes narrowed.

"Fyodor, let go."

The raven haired smiled against his lips, "No." Came the simple answer as the raven connected their lips.

The brunette didn't kiss back, merely glancing at the raven haired who had seemed to be enjoying what was happening.

He never knew the raven haired was into him, he merely treated the other as a rival, who had the same level of smarts.

He never did think of getting a lover or partner since he already had one, which was his teacher. He never made it public as he thought only him knowing was good enough.

"Why...are you you doing this?"

The brunette asked, breaths slightly more laboured as he glanced at the cold amethysts staring right back at him with affection and lust.

"Thought I'll take advantage of an empty classroom with you inside." Fyodor smirked hand reaching to caress the other's cheek gently before his slim fingers wrapped around the brunette bandaged neck, squeezing a bit too tight for the brunette's liking.

His one free hand which was initially pinned by the other flew to scratch at the raven's hand, nails digging into the thin and pale skin, immediatedly drawing blood.

However, Fyodor did not let go, instead finding amusement in watching as the brunette strained in his hold, desperate for air as his grip tightened. His free hand dug into the brunette shoulder, nails drawing slight blood.

"You're actually attractive if you don't use that mouth of yours."

The raven haired commented, noticing the hand which was scratching and pulling at his hand weaken and slowly drop as Fyodor sighed, letting go as the brunette went into a fit of coughs, the sudden intake of oxygen shocking him as he could no longer support himself on the wall.

He slid down the wall, Fyodor following as he glanced at the brunette, taking an unhealthy amount of time to stare at the other's flushed cheeks and the tears that were at the brim of the brunette's eyes.

His eyes however trialed to his own hand, watching blood dripping down his hand.

"Did you have to scatch me? You know I'm anemic."

The brunette chuckled voice hoarse from the previous strangulation from the other as he dared to retort.

"Did you have to choke me? You know I need air."

Chuckling at the brunette's retort, amethysts gazed down to the brunette's collarbone.

"Seems like you have someone in bed with you already. I really am curious, who is this special someone who you allow to see every part of you."

"Not you in a million years." Dazai muttered, lightly pushing the other away. He avoided answering the question. He had taken careful precautions to avoid being found out by this devil of a man.

"Why don't I take a guess?" Fyodor smiled, backing away from the brunette for now.

"It's not that Akutagawa kid, is it? You're not the type to take advantage or someone younger than you."

The brunette snorted. Horrible guess.

"You'll find someone....your age or maybe older."

The brunette rolled his eyes, "How do you know? It could've just been a one night stand."