17💫

(Tae, jk and lee rang 3 perum antha park la iruka bench la ukathurukanga)
Tae:Are we loving eachother from the past?
Jk:yes..taehyung
Tae:and proffesor neenga ennga rendu perayum...(sign) you killed us! You separate us...(tae kovama lee rang ah adika poraru)
Rang:T-taehyung athu past...ipo enaku apdi oru thought ye illa...pls understand me...
Jk:tae...past la ella mudinchu pochu now its present..i don't think lee rang was a bad person in this life.
Tae:hmm...ipo namma enna tha pandrathu i feel so blank !
Jk:ipo v2ku po tae...namma porumaiya think pannala...
(Tae, jk and lee rang park ah vitu veliya varanga. Apo tae oda gaze entrance kita nikura oru person mela viluthu. He rushed that guy with full anger. Tae antha person oda collar ah pidichu)
Tae:you are the one who appeared before some minutes right?
??:hmm aama
Tae:hey nee yaru...nee tha inga nadakura ellathuku reason ah?!
??:we are in public place...i kindly request you to follow me( Then they all went to a cafe)
Tae:ipo sollu
(Antha person coffee ah sip pannitu)
Bg:iam bogum. The executor
Jk:executor?
Bg:yes iam the one who execute the fate of humans
Rang:then who is the writer?
Bg:nobody know...Taehyung! Jungkook! I was trying to save you...i don't want you guys lost your love in this life too
Tae:ipo enna solla varinga...just tell us we can survive or not?
Bg:you guys can! There is only one way...And...
Jk:and?
Bg:there is only one is left to let the fate repeat
Rang:what is the way?
Bg:tae and jk ku exchange ah vera couples avanga life and love ah sacrifice pannanu...
Tae:but..thats not right...
Bg:no! That's the only way to save you. And i already did the works to save you and jk...So this time Taekook is not going to die but another couple...

So this time Taekook is not going to die but another couple

.
.
.
.
Ok! Guess the chosen couple
.
I was getting cold and fever in loop! Lol! I hate winter seasons!
.
Guys support my sis: KimYeoda_
.
.
Hope you guys like this part don't forget to comment and vote.