❤️ 9 ❤️

Third person pov
Same night
At camp

Everyone is sitting here and there with their groups separately as per the teacher's order. After some times the food boxes were placed in the middle of the ground by some alpha students. Teachers opened it before distributing the foods. After getting the food jimin and taehyung sat together.

Jungkook on the other hand continuously glancing at jimin checking whether he is the eating the food or not. He also had his food on his hand, he sitting afar from jimin so that no one can get suspicious over him aftermath. He don't know why but he is feeling so restless since when he poisoned jimin's food. Same goes for the other three alphas they are nervous out of fear. Jungkook's whole attention was on jimin only, as every second pass his heartbeat is incredibly increasing.

Jimin was struggling to unpack the food , taehyung chuckled at the adorable omega and got the matter in his hands.

After unpacking, he returned it to jimin who smiled sweetly at him muttering thank you.

Jimin carefully took a spoon of stew towards his mouth, he was about to eat it but taehyung interrupted him by calling him in hurry, jimin got startled by his behavior. But when he turned to look at him, he broke down into laughter by seeing taehyung's puffed face.

"Tae you're getting on my nerves, you're always standing like a barrier in front of jimin and saving him from all my plans" jungkook mumbled looking at the couple.

His eagle eyes is glued on jimin intensely.

" what happened tae?" Jimin asked laughing.

"Eaet thiws " taehyung said with food in his mouth.

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

"Eaaet thiws " taehyung repeated.

"Okay, you first eat then you can speak" jimin said.

"Jimin eat this, its so delicious." Taehyung said and shoved a spoon of kimchi in front of jimin's mouth. Jimin gladly took it and moaned because of the taste.

"Its really nice tae, let me eat mine too" jimin said and took a spoon of kimchi towards his mouth before chewing it and chugged it down.

Jungkook stared at his throat carefully and jumped in happiness before eating his food wholeheartedly and with pure satisfaction.

"Finally he ate, my dreams came true. How badly I want him to taste his own medicine which he gave to me. I thought of crushing his pride under my feet but no, he deserves to die, a painful one but thank to me I didn't give that to him" jungkook said in his Deep voice. The trio is shaking in fear.

Single drop of tear rolled down in Ki-ren's cheeks, but before someone can notice he quickly wiped it off.

Jimin was eating like he was starving for ages as it was so delicious, soon he finished half of the plate.

"See how my omega--- tsk! (*Split*) See how that omega is very eager to die, die peacefully baby" jungkook said looking at jimin while smirking.

"Students after finishing your dinner kindly go to your tent and sleep, tomorrow you should wake up early in the morning, you have another task to complete remember. Okay?" Mr. Choi announced.

"Yes sir" everyone said.

"Okay then, goodnight everyone" Mr. Choi said and left.

"So sad tomorrow you won't be alive to take part in the task, what to do huh?" Jungkook said faking a sympathy over jimin before leaving to his tent while whistling calmly .