𝟎𝟒𝟓

GIA POV

"Please Tom!" Aliyah begs, interlocking her hands in front of him.

"No, you're not taking my car end of story." Tom waves her off, walking to the kitchen.

"I'll be responsible, please!" She whines. "She's a good driver Tom, just let her take the car tonight." I defend her case. "Nope, my car." He shakes his head.

"Fine! I'll just go with Jayden! Maybe i'll have car sex just to make you mad!" She yells, slamming her door shut. "Do it and ill drive to the party and drag you out myself!" Tom yells back.

"Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!"

Oh dear.

"Tom it's fine, just leave her be." I rub his shoulders. "No, she's being an ANNOYING LITTLE BRAT!" He shouts that last part for her to hear.

"That's why you're crippled!" Aliyah shouts, before laughing loudly. "I'm not crippled anymore!" He starts to speed walk to her room.

They really did argue like siblings.

"Okay, if you're not crippled do a squat for me right now." Aliyah crosses her arms, looking him up and down. "Shut up." He growls, closing her door.

-

"Oh my god Tom, he's gonna mess up badly. Did you notice he forgot the baking powder?" Tom and I were watching a baking show while cuddling on the couch.

"That cake is gonna be as flat as a pancake." Tom laughs. "He's definitely not winning the money. It's gonna be so embarrassing when they have to taste his cake, poor guy." I pout, feeling sorry for him.

"He'll be fine, just a little broke but fine." Tom nods. I continue to watch the show, as Tom rubs and massages my belly. "Let's talk baby names." He whispers.

I grab the remote, pausing the show and turning my body towards Tom's. "Im not giving up on the name Nina, I want one of their names to be Nina." I say.

"What are we gonna name our other little girl?" He asks. "Mm, you pick." I smile.

"I like the name Amira, it means princess but in a
Arabic." Tom suggests. "That's actually super pretty, I like it." I giggle. "So Nina and Amira? That's our choice?" Tom smiles goofily.

"Do you think we'll be good parents Tom?" I rub his beard, as he starts to draw shapes and stars on my stomach. "You'll be great lil mama." Tom hugs me tight.

"Am I lil mama for the rest of my life now or what?" I take a deep breath in, taking in his scent. "Of course."

"Also.. I um, I have something to tell you." Tom clears his throat, I squint my eyes at him, worriedly. "What did you do Tom." I reply, plainly.

"I killed the PT guy..."

"When and why did you do that?!" I scream.

"Last night, I was still high and you were asleep so I snuck out and I went to his house to do some more exercises with him, and he turned me down. Because it was midnight and I started yelling he wasn't lit with the #PookieNation, and I shot him and ran."

As i'm about to start going off on him, my phone starts to ring. "I swear to god Tom after I answer this your ass is grass." I say sternly, picking up the phone.

"Hello?" I put the phone on speaker. "Hi is- is it Gia?" I could hear Jayden's shaky voice.

"What's wrong honey?" I lean up in my seat.

"I was in the car with Aliyah, and we were driving to the party I swear i'm sober. But a drunk driver hit us and now we're in the hospital." Jayden starts to cry.

"Tom and I are on our way right now, are you both okay?" I get up from the bean bag, motioning for Tom to get up. I slip on my crocs, grabbing his key's

"I'm okay, but Aliyah isn't..." He starts to sniffle, I look back to Tom who's behind me as we rush out of the apartment. "What's wrong with her?" I ask.

"Aliyah's dead Gia." 

I stop in my tracks, looking up. "This isn't some sick joke how is she." I shake my head, sucking in my lips.

"She didn't make it out of the car." His voice breaks slightly. "Fuck you, don't lie to me like that." My eyes start to pool up with tears.

"Gia." Tom sniffles, I look up to him. Disbelief in my eyes. "No Tom, she's not dead. She's not dead." I put my hand on his chest, i've been shaking my head so much it's starting to hurt.

"I'm so sorry Gia." Jayden sobs from the other line. I hang up the phone, leaning against the wall. I put my head in my knees. "It's not real Tom, he's lying."

"I-" He tries to comfort me, sitting down next to me but I could see he was just as hurt as I was. "It's okay." He hugs me, as I cry into his arms.

I felt some of his tears fall onto my head, my hair becoming slightly wet. "She's not dead Tom, she can't be." I didn't believe this, no way.

I had to see it for myself.

"Let's go, I wanna see her." I get up, pulling Tom up. "Baby, you don't wanna see that." Tom disagrees.

"I'm not believing it till I see it with my own eyes."