The Game

"Andrea and Hayes, your turn." "Shut up, Jess." I get up, extremely nervous of course, and walk to the closet. Hayes is already in and waiting for me. Hayes and I were best friends but he found other people and so did I. "We don't have to do anything, Andy." "I know." "Let's talk." "Okay." "How's Ashley been?" "Who?" "Your girlfriend." "Oh right she's good." "She's very beautiful." "I'm looking at someone much more beautiful than her." "You made me blush." "You're so cute." He leaned in and kissed me. This kiss was the not anything compared to Jonah's kisses. His were always sloppy. Hayes's were so sweet and delicate. He scooted closer. "Knock knock knock!!" At this point Hayes and I had no clothes. He jumped off me and slipped on his sweat pants. "Mine and Leo's turn" yelled Jess. Jess walked over to the closet strutting. They got in and closed the door. About 30 seconds later the door opened. "Who's are these?" Hayes's face turned a bright shade of red. Mine wasn't much less red. "Y'all did the nasty nasty." "Shut the hell up, Jess." After the game we were all getting tired. I was up texting Jonah. Hayes was texting Ashley. "I think I'm gonna break up with Ashley." "Why?" "She's a slut." You know Lucas Triana?" "Yeah." "She tried to kiss him but he dodged that bitch." We broke down in tears laughing. "Hey, would y'all shut the hell up?!" "Yea sorry, Jess."