1

"Hello and welcome. If you're tuning in now, today's main event is, of course, the new attack of Shadow Moth on Paris. Luckily, Ladybug and Chat Noir have saved Paris yet again."

Nadja Chamack informed.

Two people watched the news in stress, rumble falling everywhere on the surface from what they heard.

"Clara, you're live!"

"Is it ready?" A male voice asked. "Can we make the jump?"

"There's a 92.7% statistical chance of landing in a world where these source images originated." A robotic voice answered. The three turned around swiftly when a thundering sound came from behind them.

The elevator arrived and then came out a boy with some sort of weapon. "I'm sorry! I can't stop them! They're coming!" The boy yelled out as he aimed the gun at the elevator. Dust escaped from the ceiling, causing all four of them to view it quickly.

"We don't have a choice." The girl turned to the man, frowning.

The man hesitated for a moment before deciding. "Fly, my Kimiko. And magnify the glimmer of hope that shines in Alya Cesaire's heart." A butterfly flew into Alya's glasses, causing them to glow a dark purple.

"Ubiquity. I am Betterfly. I give you the power to connect to the parallel world we have located so we can find help. With this gift, I am exposing you to many perils and placing a great burden on your shoulders." He looked at her with determination.

"Do you accept it for the greater good?" Betterfly asked her.

Alya agreed. "I do." She crossed her arms over her chest as dark matter started swallowing her entire face, then body. Once her transformation was complete, she started hovering above the ground before the dark matter disappeared.

Soon cracking was heard, and the elevator's glass shattered. Two figures jumped forward. One of them gripped onto a young man. The boy had [H/C] hair that was swept to the side. Their clothes consisted of a punk style, with spiked accessories.

The two who jumped were male and female. The young woman had dark black hair that shined blue. She had a mostly black suit that had the occasional red highlighting some key parts of it. The young man had a punk style too, and green hair that had cat ears nestled in it. The cat dude had a tight grip on the [H/C]ette's waist.

The boy who had the gun gasped after the trio landed on the bridge.

{~|| __ ||~}

"After months of battle, supervillain Monarch, who once went by Hawk Moth as well as Shadow Moth, has managed to seize the miraculous that Ladybug had been guarding. Monarch now threatens to attack Paris relentlessly."

Nadja voiced.

"We're heading straight for disaster. I knew it! I told you!" The dog kwami cried.

The roster kwami shushed them. "Be quiet, Mark! You're gonna jinx everything." At that point, Gabriel shifted his head to glare and growl at the floating kwamiis. Due to that, the magical beings shriveled up in fear.

"Fortunately, the people of Paris haven't lost hope and faithfully show their support for Lady-"

The news was cut off by the man; him quickly looking at his contact information for Nathalie. He pressed the call button but was sent to voicemail, causing him to grit his teeth. He placed his phone down and looked at all of the miraculous he has.