𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

New York City
Present day

New York City Present day

———Kierra Valencia———

Waking up my heart was beyond heavy. As if a ton of bricks occupied the space where the muscle was supposed to be. You would think I would be adjusted with the distance between me and E by now, but that was not the case. I hated it so much and no matter how many times we had to do it over the last year and a half, it never gets easier; if anything it hurts more and more than the last time.

I turned over to face my still sleeping girlfriend and just admired her. From her scarf half way off her head to her lips being slightly pouted. Her legs were still trapped in between mine while her torso was twisted and her arms were stretched out. This girl slept so badly it's ridiculous and then be complaining that everything hurts when she wakes. I wonder why.

I scooted closer to her just needing to feel her body heat and placed my head in her neck. Erica immediately followed me and turned her body so that we were wrapped up again. I kissed her face a couple of times and watched as a soft smile formed.

"Good morning." She voiced

My lips parted a bit while my thumb traced over her bottom lip. Lawd her voice was such a turn on for me.

"Good morning." I reply back

"Mm what time is it?"

I shrug my shoulders "Who cares."

Erica chuckles "We need to care, we have flights to catch."

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes containing the huff that so badly wanted to come out. Why would she bring that up?

"Babe don't do that."

I remained silent and found the ceiling more interesting. I didn't mean to catch an attitude with her, especially because it's not her fault but I actually hated this more than I can explain. I have no idea how she handles our distance so well and it actually drove me crazy. Erica sighs and rolls on top of me to where we were thigh to thigh, boob to boob, and face to face.

"Babeee stop ignoring meee what's the matter?" She whines grabbing my face to look her in the eyes.

"Nothing." I say

Erica narrows her eyes "Okay.. give me a kiss." She puckers her lips and immediately I mush her head away from me.

"Girl get up off me and go brush your teeth!" I laugh

"Rude. I would never do that to you." She pouts going to get off of me but I held her still and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Wait wait babe one more, I wasn't ready." We kiss each other this time before I let her get up.

"Baby can we go to that breakfast spot we saw last night or do we not have enough time?" I ask her as I watch her prepare to wash her face and brush her teeth.