chapter 15

Manik backed off from the hug and smiled at Nandini.

Manik-Thank you

Nandini-You don't need to Thank me idiot.And sorry for my bad behaviour.

Manik chuckled and stared at the bottle which was Nandini's hand.He took from her hand and placed it on the table and sat on the couch and also pulled Nandini.

Manik-Arman,How is he now?

Nandini-Hmm,He is fine.Manik what you think who is the person behind that mask.

Manik-I don't know,I don't know but I know one thing this is all Aarohi's plan,she is the one who doing this all,she is the one who wanted to hurt my Champ,I don't know why she is doing this all,I always respect her,she is like a real sister to me but why she is doing this all,What I did to her?

He breaks down in front of Nandini who hugs him and rubs his back and kisses on his head.

Nandini-Sh,Don't cry for her,she doesn't deserve your care and love,she always thinks about her even though she sent her daughter abroad because she doesn't want to ruin her best life.Do you think a Mother like her can Love someone?No,Never stop it,she is such a physco and we need to protect our family from her and I know in this all Mom is too with her.

Manik looks up at her and wipes tears.

Manik-You are right,and now we need to find all the proof against her.

Nandini-Don't worry,but what about that Car which hit Mayan.

Manik-I reported already.

Nandini-Hmm

They stayed like that for sometime and then they saw Arman looking down,Both ran toward him..

Nandini-Bacha are you ok?,

Manik-You want something?

Arman shook his head as no but didn't say anything,Manik and Nandini looked at each other and took him to the couch,they sat beside him.

Manik-Champ,What happened?

He asked softly,Arman looked at him with glossy eyes and held their hands.

Arman-Aap ko bhi lagta hai kia,k main pagal hu?

Manik and Nandini's eyes winded,they hugged him tightly.

Nandini-Nahi bacha aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai,aur aap ko yeh sab kis ne kaha..

Manik-Han Bacha don't think like that please.

Arman-But Aarohi Bhua

Nandini-Sh don't listen to her,she lied to you.

Arman-But main ne sach mein kisi ko dekha tha..

Manik-We know and we trust you bacha

Arman-Really?

Nandini-Yes,but we need some time.We don't know who the person is.

Arman-But why is that Person doing this all with me?What did I did?

Manik-Aap ne kuch nahi kia meri jaan,aap jyada mat socho aur so jao subah college bhi toh jana hai na.

Arman-No…

Manik-Yesh now come here

He said and pulled him on the lap and patted his head,Arman made pout and started to sulk.Nandini smiled and place head on the couch.Moly who was watching them with a smile.

Next morning,Arman and Ayan come downstairs fully ready but both sulking,because they don't want to go college,Aarohi and Mohini look at each other and smile.

Aarohi-Array what happened to my babies?

Ayan(coldly)-Nothing

Aarohi clenches her fists and looks at Arman who also ignores her and sits on his chair,Aarohi looks at Mohini.

Nandini-Yeh raha tum dono ka breakfast.

Arman/Ayan-Humme nahi karna

Manik-Kise kya nahi karna?

Both gulped and made puppy faces.

Manik-Today you both have exams, you idiots.

Ayan-So what?It's just an exam,Exam is more important or your sons?

Manik felt uneasiness in heart and looked at Nandini.

Nandini-Don't start your so-called acting and you(manik) don't listen to him.

Manik(pout)-Um Nandini I think..

Nandini-You!!

Manik-Fine Fine,Do whatever you want.

Arman-Scary cat

Manik smacks on his head and Arman glares at him angrily.

Ayan-Yaar Dad dekho na bilkul bhi man nahi hai aaj rehne do na

Manik-Beta apni Mother India ko bol

Moloy-Ayan,Arman don't worry after exam Manik will pick you,is that ok.

Arman(whine)-Exam toh phir bhi dena hi padega na

Ayan-Aur nahi toh kia,Ok Thanks hum theek hai koi zaroorat nahi innhe humme pick karne ki,they love exams more than us right bro?

Arman-Yes

Nandini pulled their ears and Manik started to feed them their breakfast like a good boy.

Arman/Ayan-Ahh Mom/mumma leave it ahh 

Both shouted and started to eat breakfast,Moloy shook his head in disbelief and started to eat too but they stopped when they saw Cabir who came near them.

Arman/Ayan-Hi Ch..

But they stop when they hear the sound of a slap,they look at Cabir who slaps Aarohi hard and pulls her from the arm and makes her stand.

Aarohi-You piece of shit

She shouted and went to slap Cabir who held her hand and slapped her once more time.

Manik-Cabir,What happened?

Cabir-Yeh tu iss se puch

Manik-Han jaise yeh toh bata dy gi

Cabir ran hand in hair and looked at Arman.

Cabir-You know who is the person behind Arman's accident?She is the one who hit him with a car and she did it intentionally.

Everyone's eyes winded,Aarohi gulped and looked at them with a scared face.

Aarohi-He is lyin….(SLAP)

She put hand on her cheek and looked at Nandini who was burning in anger.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote & comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋