𝙲𝙷-𝟷𝟶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

Chapter-10 The Peaceful Night

Dehleez pe mere
Dil ki joh rakhe hai
tune kadam
Toh seekha maine
Jeena jeena
Kese jeena

______________________________________

She's dancing crazily and I'm just admiring her how she is dancing? How can she let me fall for her? Actually I thought sometimes

She's dancing crazily and I'm just admiring her how she is dancing? How can she let me fall for her? Actually I thought sometimes...why I fall for her? Why only her?...In this world there are so many girls So I thought maybe there is a reason that's why I fell for her!!

She suddenly yelled "Barish ho rahi hai" Innocently (It's raining)

I turned my head to look outside through the balcony and I saw It started raining...

I turned my head towards my fire and saw that she had run out of the balcony and was now dancing in the rain. I shook my head and released a sigh I also came out in the balcony.

Fire is looking at the sky and her hands are on her waist, her clothes are wet and attached on her body like a second skin...

But When I saw tears on her face slipped I just ran out I didn't care about rain or my expensive suit I just cared about someone and my whole world is around her...

I cupped her face and said "What happened sweetheart?"

She looked at me and hugged me tightly I caressed her hair and said "why are you crying baby?"

She takes a deep breath and said "I have some memories with rain that's why"

I said "So those memories are good or bad for you?"

he looked directly into my eyes and said "Listen Mr Volcano in my life some memories is bad but these memories is more powerful then my good memories"

I just stood in my place and I didn't understand what she was trying to say but I understand one thing that in her life there are some bad memories and these memories didn't leave her alone...

Now I just do one thing and that is to open her I want to know about her about her past about her family and about her life I want to know everything related to her!!

When I looked at her I saw she was sleeping while hugging me so I carefully lifted her in my arms and went to my bedroom she's wet And I don't want her to be sick so I called the doctor and then I went to the bathroom and Then took a quick warm shower I wet a cloth and came out from my bathroom I went to her and wipe her face and hands carefully

Then I heard doorbell so I open the main door of my penthouse And there is she, doctor Sneha Mehra my family doctor and also a girlfriend of Vikrant I take her to my fire and now she's checking her I'm standing outside of my room