His boyfriend

(Unedited)

So.. Huys guys..
It's me your crack head author here again..
Okay.. I just wanna tell you something that is.. I'm gonna update daily.. Even if it is really really short.. Please bare with me.. I just wanna give you recent updates.. So forgive me if you ever feel any of the part is so short..

Okay coming back to the story..

-------------------------------------------------

So later that evening.. Everyone has gathered around the dining hall to have dinner.. As it's time to do so..

Jeon : So beak hyeon.. You didn't tell me the reason why you are here..

Beak : oh.. Man.. Desperate aren't we?! *smirk*

Jeon : Eww.. Don't do that again.. *he joked*  yah.. Just tell me.. Yes I'm of course desperate because . You the great man won't visit us with out any matter .. What it is..

Beak : ok it seems you know that something is there.. But who am I to break the suspense so.. Wait till the day i leave your place buddy..

every one laughed at the Frustratedly looking aplha.. He was like.. He would blast at anytime not knowing what the secret his friend come up with now.. And to make it even worse this man hates the word suspense.. Suspense his foot.. But he know very well that his friend won't spill any of the tea he has.. So the Alpha thought to change the topic..

Jeon : oh.. Chim..how is everything going.. when are you planning to start the work
son..

Jimin : Soon appa.. Most probably like, tomorrow evening itself.. Cause every thing is going smooth.. To be honest so smooth.. It's just the blink kingdom should close the river's waterflow.. And we don't want to even worry about that because even that will be done with in tomorrow afternoon so we can most likely start the work in evening but we should make all the arrangements ready in the morning itself so that we won't have any trouble during the time of beginning of the work..

Jimin explained so softly yet sternly so that they would listen carefully..

Jeon : Aww.. Chim I'm so proud of you son.. You handle things pretty good.. I'm so happy that i have you my dear..

He said wiping the fake tears.. That made the others crack into a fit laughter seeing the Alpha being so dramatic over his son's responsible behavior..

Next day..

Every one was gathered around in the hall..

Jeon : So son are you going now..

Jimin : hmm.. Dad

Jeon : oh son.. You're really responsible.. *once again wiping his fake tears* umm.. Chim are going alone and take all the things on your own hand.. Don't do that son.. Have someone by your side.. Or should I call someone.. How about I call Tae-

Jungkook: No need appa.. You don't want to arrange anyone appa.. I'll be always there for my boyfriend dad..

Jeon : oh.. Boyfriend.. From when it was my dear son.. " he teased them "

Jimin : hahaha.. So funny right.. Come on kook let's go we are getting late..
*jimin said awkwardly to change the topic and dragged jungkook out of the mansion and yelled a bye and love you to his dad*

Jeon : oh my.. From when he has been your kook.. Oh.. Ok son don't run you guys may get hurt.. And love you too both..

He was smiling thinking about his silly kids hoping that they would be happy like they are now.. "Silly kids hope you stay like this happily forever" Jeon muttered under his breath before going back to his work..

___________________________________________

Okay.. That's it for today..
Hope you all guys had a good day..
Good night.. Lovieees

I lub you all.. 💞💞