The Understanding of the Holy Trinity

The holy spirit is the soul life of the father in heaven also known as Yahweh/God/Lord the supreme being who made our universe and the heavens and the earth. The holy spirit is capable of being omnipresent in multiple people at once all around creation. The holy spirit is a living being capable of emotions. The holy spirit is the peace that is brought on our world. The holy spirit is a loving,caring,Intelligent,Beautiful,All knowing spirit of God. a true blessing.

The father is the creator of the universe and all creation. The father is the one who brings us love,peace, and protection as well as the holy spirit and his son Jesus christ when we need it. He is, the all powerful, all mighty living God, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the end., all knowing, he's our heavenly father.

Jesus is the son of God the father he is of the father. Jesus is the sacrifice that was needed to set this world free from sin. Jesus is the chosen one, Jesus is always there, always caring, always loving, he is a wonderful being. A being that all christians are very blessed to have. He will never forsake you, never leave you, never hurt you, he loves you and he always has. He is known by many names... Savior,Redeemer,Bread of life,Lord,Creator,Son of the living God,Only begotten son,Holy one of Israel,King of kings. He was born in Bethlehem and died at a spot called Golgotha outside of Jerusalem, His cause of death: Crucifixion. His parents are Mary and God, His step dad was Joseph. He had no kids. No spouse. He was the true star of bethlehem. And the star of our world. He's a true blessing.

The holy trinity The three beings the father,son,holy spirit make up the one being (GOD) which has a name known to man as the holy trinity.