Author's Note

. . . Not Required Reading . . .

[Quick notice: I've had some questions about ways to listen to the story's soundtrack while reading

[Quick notice: I've had some questions about ways to listen to the story's soundtrack while reading. I think if you read this story in chrome on wattpads website the audio from vid's still play while you read. Also rember to vote for each part of the story or leave a comment if you like it. It really really helps out.]

Heyya guys! Soo, this is actually my first ever attempt at writing a fanfiction ever. Exciting stuff I know. I'm also aware that the premise for this story is a tad... how do I put it...??? Ridiculous...??? But ya know what? I'll find a way to make it into the most cohesive and engaging piece of Pokémon literature you've read in your God damn life! This story is going to revolve around my OC's, but the images I use to represent them are not my own. Just bear that in mind. :3

I wanted to ask a favor from you the reader. Because I'm gonna be referring to already existing aspects of pokemon in this story, I'd like anyone reading this to be critical of my work and correct me if I've made any inaccuracies about certain things. Character backstorys and events are gonna change a lot, but if I make a mistake about pokemon lore that bothers ya, let me know and I'll take your opinion into consideration and maybe even edit my story if I end up agreeing with your point.

I'm also not 100% sure if the images I use are copyrighted or not. So if you dudes let me know how that stuff works on here it would be a big help. Credit goes to all the original artists of course. The images I use are cause I think they look neat. If you dudes feel the same way, I suggest you go check out more of their works and support them. If you're really that curious about where I got the images from... w- well... uhhhhh... use Google lense or something I guess???

On a more interesting note, I actually wanted to include stuff in this story that isn't presented in many of the main line pokemon games. If you have any suggestions on stuff for me to check out in regards to that, do let me know. I'm also gonna be using existing fakemon in my story eventually, but I'll make a special effort to directly list the names of the creators here.

I'm not exactly sure yet how long each part of my story is going to be. But for the most part it'll never usually exceed a word count of over 5000. Only exceptions for this may be end of chapter stuff, and special one-off stories... soo yeh. B)

Oh! Another thing real quick. If I'm in the process of writing a chapter, then I'm likely to go back and edit my work slightly so it feels more coherent and is worded a little better. So, if you find that the story has changed since the last part came out, that'll be why. Apologies in advance :D

_______________________________________

Synopsis:

Sooo... I've had this concept in my head for a while now. Though, mind you, I never expected it to become a fanfiction of all things! The story itself is (for the most part) going to revolve around my OC'S and their Pokémon journey. Their journey isn't going to be typical however. There's going to be a new region, new Pokémon and a cast of new characters to boot!