2.0 Chapter 30: Secrets untwined

I hope last chapter was to your liking. I was wondering a lot about Tom and Sabine. I really do love the idea of Sabine being a superhero with a kwami and miraclous when she was a teen herself in China. And Master Fu is like a 186 years old...so my thoughts wondered. Even the episode of when Sabine got akumatized, I just had that feeling. WHAT?! My thoughts wondered guys, okay, I'm gonna just let my thoughts stray with them.

End of book 2 everything will go back to normal, but that's far from over.

Yes, all books are gonna be here! And no I'm not done! This book will go on forever for me, jk. Not really. See you guys in the comments.

———

Third POV

Sabine and Tom made croissants together and a few other delicious pastries while Adrien, Marinette and Alya planned out a perfect way to ensure their plan worked a hundred percent. This plan could not fail. By Marinette, she knew she had to take a risk and the risk was this. If their plan failed, Trixx was allowed to use the power of illusion without a holder. Marinette would transform into Ladybug if she needed to if ever Trixx needed to portray an illusion without a holder. The perfect plan.

But Marinette knew, not all plans worked out perfectly. They had to make a plan B to Z. But Alya stopped Marinette from doing so. If they were going to protect the people they love, they needed to put the plan into action now.

So Alya got her camera, took Adrien's and Marinette's too for different angles. This way she had extra footage if she ever needed.

"So you're saying we will answer questions first as Adrien and Marinette then turn to Ladybug and Chat Noir?" Marinette asked.
"Yes, it should work out, and we need to make it look as if you didn't move. So I'll interview both of you first as you are. I'll make the script and we'll follow through out the interview while the Kwamis help hold up the posters so you know what to say next. I'll make sure it's edited well. Oh and don't worry about timing either, if it's a video, I'll upload it on ladyblog right away. No editing required unless until it's not an interview. So you can simply just show up in front of the bakery. I'll call Nadja." Alya said.
"Wait, why?" Marinette asked.
"We need live footage from them to see that there are not two but four of you. Simple. And I would take this earrings and ring out and put them in a pocket or give them to Tikki and Plagg. So no footage would say otherwise. Hmmm...oh yes, Adrien as your ring has been seen in many photo shoots we have to make a fake one."
"Why can't I wear the real one?"
"Because that's proof they can take. If there is a fake ring and for some reason you lose it, you don't gotta worry and it's just extra precaution. Even if they do look the same, it's better you didn't have a miraclous on you when you walk out. I'll make the illusion of Ladybug and Chat Noir jump off your room's roof, Marinette. It's more like then to do so. They'll show up first then both of you exit the bakery front doors."
"This is very complicated." Adrien said.
"It's Ladybug's speciality and I think it'll work. If it's Ladybug proof. Can you think this plan might not work, Marinette?" Alya asked.
"No, it's perfect. We need to be very careful. And illusions don't have shadows-"
"Don't worry, I've got this, Marinette. I've got both of your backs."
"Should we tell Nino?" Adrien asked.
"The less people that know what the videos are is true, the better. Nino is also carapace. I can't risk it. And...he'll find out that Alya is Rena Furtive-"
"Actually, he already knows. I couldn't lie to him." Alya sighed. The weight of her secrets leaving her in a whole sentence.
"Alya!" Marinette snapped.
"It's okay, when we put it all right none of us will remember this."
"But; Alya would have told Nino by then. You can't-"
"I love Nino, Marinette. I'm sorry I can't hide something so big from him. I had to. You're my best friend and I idolize Ladybug a lot. But Nino knows my identity since Heroes day. And if I didn't tell him I'm Rena Furtive, I just couldn't."
Marinette sighed.