Sharpies

Laying on the floor of his Port Mafia dorm room, Dazai groaned, looking at his arm which was wrapped in a cast. Chuuya poked his arm, laughing and holding out a small sharpie. Dazai repressed his smile, and looked at Chuuya, "what are you holding?"

Chuuya grinned, and stood in front of Dazai, opening the sharpie. His expression was childish and mischievous, only making it more difficult for Dazai to hide his smile. "Something fuuuun!"

Chuuya started scribbling on the cast, grinning and even maniacally giggling. He covered the drawing with his hand, not letting Dazai see it. Dazai tried looking over his hand, and only saw it after Chuuya lifted his hand. It was only the words: "Don't get better, Dickzai."

Dazai snorted with laughter, and stole the sharpie from Chuuya, trying to draw on Chuuya's face. It came out as a weird scribble on his chin, which Chuuya gasped in mock offense. He stole the sharpie again, scribbling on the cast, a weird shape that Dazai couldn't even make out. He sighed.

"Chuuya, you're so bad at drawing that even a genius like me can't figure out what the hell you just drew. Is that a heart or a square? Weirdo."

"Ass. It's you. See?"

Among the scribbles, Chuuya was pointing out the hair, the uniform, and where his limbs were. It was the messiest stick figure Dazai had ever seen in his life. While Chuuya's brow was narrowed and his tongue was slightly poked between his lips as he focused on explaining it to Dazai. Dazai could only watch while his ears were dusted with the blush of his infatuation.

Chuuya started drawing stars and random things on the cast, very focused. Dazai only watched, his eyes occasionally darting to the top of Chuuya's flame-like hair.

Chuuya laughed, pointing to a drawing he made on Dazai's encased arm. Dazai snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the drawing.

".... is that me again?"

"Yes."

"Why am I being decapitated?"

"Because."

"But why?"

Chuuya only smiled, his lips were pink and shiny from licking them in his previously focused state. Dazai could only sigh, looking away while his heart was beating erratically in his chest.

"You're adorable."