𝟎𝟔. MAGIC BULLET, PART TWO

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝑠𝑖𝑥. 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

I pulled into the empty driveway of the Beacon Hills Animal Hospital, Stiles right on my tail. I quickly climbed out of Derek's car and jogged over to the passenger side of the Jeep to help Derek, who seemed to have very much worsened. Sweat dripped down his brow as his chest barely lifted up with his shallow breaths. Stiles helped me pull Derek up to the sidewalk.

"Okay, hold him for a minute and I'll go get it." I handed him off to Stiles and he struggled to keep him up.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't leave me here with him!"

"Do you want to go back there and get the key?"

"But it's dark down there." He frowned.

"Fine. Because staying with the dying werewolf who can rip your throat out makes so much sense." I rolled my eyes, quickly walking around the corner and then running off to get the key. As Scott had said, it was behind the dumpster in a small box. Though it was hard to see with it being dark, I was able to squeeze my hand behind the metal contraption and fiddled until I found the box. I pulled it out and the key was soon in my grasps. Rapidly, I jogged back to where Derek and Stiles had been standing. Stiles looked uncomfortable to have Derek so close to him.

"Got it?" He asked. I lifted up my hand dangling the keys from my fingers.

"Good, take him, he's getting blood on me." He shivered, carelessly handing Derek to me and snatching the keys from my hands. Stiles unlocked the front door and pushed it open, and alarm beeping. Stiles jumped back, frightened from the sound. Derek clutched his head.

"Scott never told me there was an alarm! Oh my God we're gonna—"

"4271." I simply told him. Stiles punched in the buttons and looked at me, confused but grateful how I knew it. Scott was right. The place was closed up. Dr. Deaton was gone for the night so we had the place to ourselves. Derek leaned on me as we began walking through the building. Bursting through the doors of one of the operating rooms, Derek took his arm off my shoulders and began taking off his shirt. If my heart wasn't pounding enough already from the stress, it was going ten times faster now. His back muscles were incredible. This man didn't have a pound of fat on him. As Stiles flipped on the lights, Derek carelessly threw his shirt on the ground. My eyes trailed to his upper back, where there was a large tattoo of a triple spiral. That symbol, I've seen it before carved on the dresser in Derek's bedroom. What did that mean? As Derek made his way to the other side of the silver-operating table, my eyes gawked at his muscles. With me being a good at hiding things, my surprise wasn't noticeable. But my increasing heart rate was.