|Know and Knew|

Aren't you the guy who
try to hurt me with
the word Goodbye

"I'm sorry for that happened " Jungkook said all of the sudden. "I'm really not that close to my family. I was the first child and later My twin sisters are born. My mom and dad started to care them as they ignored me." Jungkook sighs.

"So it was trauma for me and I started to avoid them. I don't talk to them unless they do. Because of them I failed in exams and my career and everything...I failed..So it's just -don't bring in to them."

"I'm really sorry for that. I don't know what you're going through and I'm sorry for many things that I said before" Jimin apologised to him.

Jungkook didn't said as he stared at waves and they maintained silent for a second "Do you have siblings?" Jungkook asked him.

"I had but Now- I'm the only one"

Jungkook titled his head at him as Jimin smiled "I had baby sister- My Mom was passed away when I was 3 years old and My baby sister was just 5 months. It was hard for me to grownup as single child."

Jungkook was silent and he doesn't hear anything not even the waves he just stared at Jimin's glassy eyes.

"I'm sorry it's just-" Jimin wiped his tears and smiled "Jungkook-" he called him. It was the very first time Jimin calling him. "Cherish your parents before they leave you" Jimin said.

"You're their first born. First born babies are always special. They loves you more than your sisters. you know I loved My baby sister and I still do. I think you should talk to your sisters I'm sure They really loves you" Jimin said as Jungkook just stared at him.

"Please never look down on your life or yourself..please be grateful. You're living the life which someone dreaming about." Jimin whispered and his voice cracked at the end.

They both again went silent for a second. Two different feeling passed between them. One longing for family love and on the other one longing to find himself by leaving them behind. Jimin tears crossed his cheeks. Jungkook slowly puts his hands on Jimin's shoulder and pulled close to himself and pats litley-softly. Jimin slowly leaned on his shoulders "What's your Mother name?" Jungkook whispered.

"Park hye soo" Jimin smiled weekly "Dad used to say that I exactly look like my Mom"

"That's so sweet. I bet she look pretty....like you" he whispered last words as he side eyed Jimm who shyly smiled  through tears.

They both just sat on the beach..just listening to waves .. just them...could be anything said as they already knew that they both are now one step away from cancelling the marriage ?!

________________

"Sir.. did you called me ?" Taehyung asked while entering the chairman office room. Mr.Jeon read the document while his asst. services the tea.

"Yes" He said and made his asst. stop at the half cup and signed him to leave. At the same Taehyung entered in.

"Our partnership with Gucci is going well?"

"Yes Mr.Jeon..this is something we have been talked before now it's all going well. You had meetings for next week."

"Oh! Yeah..Tae make a arrangement for meeting Louis company on next week"