His angel is nervous

(Unedited)

Okay...
So.. Thank you very much lovelies for reading my stupid book..

(I'm going to do this type of half line because nothing I simply feel so lazy to draw full line..)
_____________________

Jaemin pov :

So we all are gathered here at the location where the works are going to be started within few hours.. So the workers, me, jimin, jungkook, and someone named as Taemon Or Taemin whatever it is he is also standing with us.. I heard that he is the architect of this plan.. And you know what this doesn't seem like they gonna work here.. It looks really amazing to be honest this place looks like same picnic spot..

Like seriously look.. Tents are been set up and refrigerator is kept in every one meter distance with stocked up tasty drinks .. And all arrangements had been setup for them for a whole month survival.. Seriously we all are going to stay here until the work ends.. And the workers are here settling with their family.. Is this is an fucking family tour Or what.. Abnormal every single thing happening here is totally abnormal..

"Hello everyone" A voice broke my thoughts... It was jimin.. He is standing in a stage like thing and he gonna announce something.. What it would be.. Let's listen

"Hello everyone. This is jimin i hope everyone knows me if don't na I'm Park jimin. Okay.. I'm not going to speak for hours and put guys in a complete boredom.. But let me just give you a few instructions of what are we going to do on these following days.. So welcome everyone who ever is now presented here.. So we gonna start our within few hours so everyone gonna be splited into four groups to dig the ground.. One group will be digging from the han river to the pond and another one will from the pond to river and the third and fourth group in the middle like the two group will be digging the opposite directions.. And there will be a fifth group who will be constructing the dam.... So we all are going to stay here until we complete this work.. I think you guys will be happy because your mates and are also with you guys.. Not only that Prince Jeon, Mr. Lee , Prince Jaemin and I myself are staying with you guys and gonna work with.. "

Jungkook pov :

After jimin's short speech everyone were murmuring with each other after hearing that we are going to stay with them.. We all think they doesn't like the idea.. Worry was printed in jimin's face.. He looked at me with a " Will it be fine".. I gave him a assuring smile even though my hopes were down.. He closed his eyes took a deep breath and spoke again looking into the group.. " Is that ok.. Is that ok if all us stay here.. " He asked totally unsureunsure about the opinion of the people infront of us...

" Should we lie by saying that we don't like that.. " Said man a from the crowd..

"What" Said jimin in an utter confusion..

"Aigoo.. Cutiee they said they are ok with us stay with them .. Hahahha you look so cute when you look confused" Said that lee fucking taemin with that ugly smile..
That bastard who the fuck gave him rights to call him cute..

______________________

So that's it lovelies..
I'm sorry that giving short chapters..
I'm really sorry that i could not give long ass chapters because of my stupid exams is going.. If I'm not doing it good my college is going to sue me..

Good night lovelies...

I love you so much..💞💞