꧁༒☬ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ☬༒꧂

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝟛 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖, 𝕙 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕-

ℕ𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖- 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕀 ℕ𝔼𝔼𝔻 𝕋𝕆 𝕀𝕄ℙℝ𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕄𝔸 𝕎ℝ𝕀𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕊𝕂𝕀𝕃 𝕃𝕊 😩😤

𝕆𝕜𝕖𝕙, 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕖

.......................................................................................................................

Beauxbatons and Drumstrang, both the schools arrived in a star-strucking way. Beauxbatons arrived from huge crystal carriages and Drumstrang arrived from a ship under the frickin water, how cool was that!?

The head of the schools were also introduced, Madame Maxime, who was as large as Hagrid (but a little skinnier), was the head of Beauxbatons and Igor Karkaroff, his teeth were yellow and his chin was weak, unflatteringly dressed in a goatee which affected a curl as much through agitated fussing as vanity, was the headmaster of Drumstrang.

Beauxbatons turned out to be a  boarding school located in the Pyrenees mountains of Southern France full of ice sculptures and forest nymphs, whereas Drumstrang is located in the northernmost regions of Norway or Sweden. Durmstrang has, however, taught students from as far afield as Bulgaria .

Among all the Beauxbatons students, Fleur Delacour turned out to be drawing most people's attention. Her magnificent beauty with that long silver blonde hair, blue eyes and her pale, pretty face seemed to draw all the attention at a single glance. And of course, without a doubt, Viktor Krum was the most popular out of all the Drumstrang students, he was an internationally famous Quidditch player, after all.

____________________________

A lot of people from three of the schools had already put their name in the goblet. The underaged people were looking quite gloomily as they put their name, but, no one had dared to trespass after what happened to the Weasley twins. Ron kept day -dreaming about being able to put his name and actually winning the whole tournament. Harry chuckled while seeing his best friend go on about all of this for what seemed like the 3rd time.

"I wonder who's gonna be chosen from Hogwarts" Harry said. "Dunno, but if you could sign up, you would definitely be chosen!" Ron said, beaming. Harry smiled warmly at his best friend and replied, "Yea, rather you than me." Ron scoffed, "quit messing around" and they both laughed.

The following night, the champions were about to be decided. Everyone was expecting Cedric Diggory to be the champion of Hogwarts. Harry didn't hold any grudge against Cedric, but he being a bit too close to Cho made Harry feel a bit strange towards him. So, he just merely shrugged.

____________________________

And presto! 

As the evening arrived, the great hall was filled with chatters and whispers of excited students who all were trying to guess the champions from each school. Harry, Ron and Hermione also sat at the Gryffindor table together, waiting patiently.

"sit down, please!" Dumbledore's voice called out and the great hall fell silent at once. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for! The champion selection!" Said Dumbledore, casually waving his wand, causing all the torches to glow dim light. The hall fell dead silent, even the faint noises of body movements seem to have disappeared.