That unknown girl

Ella just moved into new york city with her sister dad and her pregnant mum.
She is a fat girl with pimple all over her face , ella is 16 year old but looks like a 22 year old this makes her a laughing stock zmong her peers and limits her to no friends.
She just started new york city high school and her first day was horrible.
Ella went to school the principal told her to go to class entering class everyone stood up to greet her,ella chuckled she eltold them she was a student not a teacher they hissed and sat down with winne lee, winne pushed her and a student exclaimed "oh my gosh you just tried to sit with the winnie lee" everyone burst into uncontrollable laughter then Adrianna helped her up and told the already crying ella you can sit with me if you want to then Adrianna told her "you are going to be in big trouble cause roy will walk in the teacher will walk in 5 minutes later and ask why the commotion a nosy student will tell her and Adrianna will be given 3 days detention you will be in big trouble.

Ella's pov
I was so suprised when every thing she said really happened i was shocked then she told me she will protect me, we exchanged numbers and of corse i am happy because i finally have a friend. So first day at school was not so bad