A "Normal"Day

It was a normal day. Our heroines were in class. It was a free period. Amber, one of Kylie's friends were talking to Kylie. Kylie was a new student. Amber took it as an advantage to scare the girl. She said," Hey Kylie, do you know the mysteries of this school? You probably don't. Well let me tell you. You see the top of this school?. It was said that the school tortures bad students who cause chaos and get bad grades!" Kylie didnt believe it and asked her friend, Sasha about it to which she replied, "I went to the rooftop but couldn't actually go to the rooftop since the door to the rooftop was locked and rusty, but it did smell bad there tho. So what she says might be true". Amber was shocked, 'What? I was just lying' she thought to herself.

         Tom who overhead this conversation said," You wouldn't believe this but I was supposed to be send to the torture room. But I begged and begged in vain and they let me go with a warning. That's why I am suddenly  obedient and smart". The three friends where shocked. "Wait what- I was lying to scare Kylie. I didn't expect it to be true." Amber said. "Surprises. Surprises" Celestia chimed in. " It's no surprise actually. This school is crazy about discipline, so it is expected." Hannah said.

           "I have to go to my girlfriend. Bye. " Tom said and left. "Should we investigate it?" Kylie said to which Amber replied, " Hell no you all go but I ain't coming." And then she left. "I am coming. What if they are torturing someone right now?" Celestia said. "We gotta go rescue them!" Hannah said. "No. We shouldn't go without proper planning. We might get caught in the act... I don't want to know what will the consequences be. It would leave us be insane." Sasha said. "I agree but we have to go home now. We could plan this another day and do it on a weekend" Kylie suggested."Ok, then let it be like that" Celestia agreed