New school?

*dad open your eyes dad"a little girl crying shaking his father body.

" she didn't know how she end up like this just minute ago she and her father coming from shop and suddenly unknown creature attack on them her father died saving her daughter "

" she looked her side and saw again that creature "

" she saw red blood in unknown creature  teeth"

" she cry and calling his father but her father didn't wake she saw the creature run towards her speedly and"

"aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh***!!!!!"

"she opened her eyes suddenly and breathe heavily ,she sweating a lot even it's winter season  ,she got nightmare again,about the incident about her father"

2 minutes later....

"moooooom good morning " she run towards her mom and kissed her cheek.

"morning hana " her mom smiled .

" here I made your favorite pancakes now eat and go for your new school " her mom said and hana nodded.

"hana I told you about my boyfriend we will gonna meet him today "hana nodded and finished eating  her pancake and took her bag and walked towards school.

"New school huh?interesting " she mumbled to herself and looked at her new school.

" she closed her eyes and breathe deeply "

" ok hana you can do it" she said and enter her school.

Inside school...

" hana saw how big and beautiful the school,their students are gorgeous, she saw students are laughing and chattering with each other and she saw a boy looking at her direction with glared" she find werid .

" she ignored it and walked towards principal office "

" she knocked on the door "

"may I came in sir" hana said and she saw unknown face.

"you are new student, here you time table sheet "principle said and hana nodded.

"heeseung if you don't mind show her ,her class" principal said and heeseung nodded.

" follow me" she follow him .

" both silently walking "

" you smell good" heeseung said.

" huh" hana said and heeseung looked at her eyes.

" you smell good hana" he said and hana feel bad vibe from him.

" ugh thanks" she awkwardly said.

"we are here heeseung said and hana bow him.

"before she enter in class she stopped ".

"you are same class as my brother"heeseung said and hana looked at him.

"what has name" hana said.

"Lee Niki" he said .

" Niki" she in sad tone and she saw heeseung walked away.

"she enter in her class and grate her teacher"

"they call me I'm monster am I really monster I didn't kill them" she said and crying.

''hana don't cry you are not monster ,you are my princess beautiful princess "little boy said and smiled.

" but nobody likes me everybody hates me"she said.

" I like you hana,your mom,your dad,everyone like you even me too don't cry " little boy said .

" really !I like you too" she said and smiled***.

"where are you niki" she thought .

"introduced yourself "

"hello everyone I'm kim hana"she said and bow but suddenly her eyes meet someone.

"Niki"

"hana"

"we meet again" both thought in their mind.