七乃德田胡达任 第01集: 元宝吞下长岄的心魂

Yuan Bao Swallows Chang Yan's Heart And Soul
~ Since ancient times, humans and foxes have maintained a good relationship. However, a hundred years ago, calamities befell the human realm and spiritual beings sacrificed themselves to protect the mortal world. During this time, the celestial fox, Bi Chuan, fell in love with a spiritual being and, in an attempt to offer a sacrifice to their ancestors, accidentally shattered the Moon Mountain and perished. As a result, malevolent energy spread and the spiritual beings used their own bodies to seal the Corpse Puppet King and restore peace to the world. Since then, the relationship between humans and foxes has been severed.

A young man named Chang Yan is currently preparing for cultivation and the Heartseal Fruit is about to ripen. If they succeed, they can reopen the barrier. Meanwhile, Qi Yuan Bao is at a gambling den, having a remarkably lucky day and winning a considerable amount of money. While Qi Yuan Bao is putting the money into her bag, Huo Shu Ya approaches and calls out to her. He then takes Qi Yuan Bao with him to prepare to go home. While they're walking on the street, Qi Yuan Bao deliberately mentions the presence of a fox, intending to divert Huo Shu Ya's attention. As Qi Yuan Bao is about to head back, she accidentally stumbles upon a mysterious place. It is filled with the fragrance of flowers and the chirping of birds, a place Qi Yuan Bao has never been to before. She was just on the main street moments ago and now she finds herself in this unfamiliar place.

Before Qi Yuan Bao can react, Chang Yan appears holding a sword and points it at her. Qi Yuan Bao doesn't dare to speak and Chang Yan questions who she is. Qi Yuan Bao replies that she doesn't know what's going on either. One second ago, she was on the main street and in the blink of an eye, she ended up here. Chang Yan turns around and sees that the Heartseal Fruit has already ripened, presenting the perfect opportunity. Initially, Chang Yan intended to hold the Heartseal Fruit and the Heart Soul in his own hands. However, to their surprise, the fruit lands directly in Qi Yuan Bao's hands, leaving Chang Yan puzzled as to why his Heart Soul ended up in her possession. Chang Yan tries to snatch the Heartseal Fruit from Qi Yuan Bao's hand, but in the struggle, they accidentally kiss each other. As a result, the barrier between humans and foxes is shattered. Just as Qi Yuan Bao and Chang Yan separate from their unintentional kiss, Qi Yuan Bao, still bewildered, accidentally eats the Heartseal Fruit containing the hidden Heart Soul. Chang Yan demands that Qi Yuan Bao return his Heart Soul, but Qi Yuan Bao has no idea what he is talking about.

Suddenly, someone disrupts the scene behind Qi Yuan Bao. Chang Yan runs out of time and can only erase Qi Yuan Bao's memories. Soon, the senior brothers and Huo Shu Ya find Qi Yuan Bao and quickly bring her back. Chang Yan informs his mother about Qi Yuan Bao ingesting his heart Soul, causing her to worry. She then opens the Heart Disk and discovers that Chang Yan's heart Soul is now inside Qi Yuan Bao. Their mission now is to find the Heart Soul and restore the barrier as soon as possible. Huo Shu Ya brings Qi Yuan Bao back and when she wakes up, she has lost all memory of what happened. Huo Shu Ya advises Qi Yuan Bao to be cautious in her actions and not to easily reveal her spiritual powers. Huo Shu Ya is still concerned and comforts Qi Yuan Bao, especially since the banquet is approaching and they cannot afford any mistakes during this time.

Although Qi Yuan Bao's memories have been erased by Chang Yan, she still dreams of similar scenes while sleeping. On the other side, Chang Yan and Qi Yuan Bao's cousin secretly leave their home, wanting to explore the streets. Qi Yuan Bao sees someone nearby telling a story and becomes curious, so she and her cousin go over to listen. The storyteller mentions Qi Yuan Bao's past manager, stating that Qi Yuan Bao's demeanor has completely changed since returning four years ago. Su Qian Qian learns that Qi Yuan Bao is there and confronts her. However, Qi Yuan Bao scolds Su Qian Qian for talking ill about her mother, crossing a line for Qi Yuan Bao. She rushes forward and slaps Su Qian Qian. They engage in a fight, which happens to be witnessed by Chang Yan from upstairs. In the end, Su Qian Qian is pinned down by Qi Yuan Bao and can only apologize. Just as Qi Yuan Bao is about to leave, Su Qian Qian attempts to attack her from behind, but Chang Yan appears in time and stands in front of Qi Yuan Bao, blocking the attack.