七乃德田胡达任 第03集: 元宝偷看长岄洗澡

Yuan Bao Peeks At Chang Yan Taking A Bath
~ Many people in the mountains heard about Chang Yan's handsome appearance and came to see for themselves. At that moment, Sun Qian Qian and her sister also arrived, hoping to greet Chang Yan. However, Chang Yan showed little interest in them. Chang Yan assigned Qi Yuan Bao some homework, but she didn't want to complete it and complained. Huo Shu Ya arrived and approached Qi Yuan Bao, knowing that she was feeling down. It was already late at night and Qi Yuan Bao planned to wash up and rest early. Chang Yan transformed back into his true form, waiting for the night to retrieve the Heart Soul.

A mysterious person dressed in black planned to intrude upon Jing Si Cliff but was discovered by Qi Huan and his group. On the other side, another person in black went to find Qi Yuan Bao. In reality, it was all a diversionary tactic and their intention was to deal with Qi Yuan Bao. Later, Qi Huan also noticed something was amiss but hadn't gone there yet. Just as the person in black was about to attack Qi Yuan Bao, the transformed Chang Yan spotted them and rescued Qi Yuan Bao. The person in black, realizing the situation was unfavorable, left. Qi Yuan Bao found the little fox adorable.

At that moment, Qi Huan arrived and Qi Yuan Bao, knowing that her father despised foxes, took the opportunity to hide the fox in the bathtub. Chang Yan saw Qi Yuan Bao in a vulnerable state. Chang Yan remembered that her aunt had told her that kissing Qi Yuan Bao might retrieve the Heart Soul. However, Chang Yan felt a bit embarrassed, the incident where Qi Yuan Bao severed her spiritual roots was widely known, yet there were still people trying to test her. It seemed that this person had ulterior motives.

The next day, Qi Huan increased the number of people guarding Qi Yuan Bao's residence to ensure her protection as quickly as possible. However, when Qi Yuan Bao saw Chang Yan again today, he appeared somewhat awkward. Even during class, Chang Yan avoided Qi Yuan Bao's gaze. Qi Yuan Bao deliberately asked Chang Yan what he was doing last night, but Chang Yan couldn't say that he was in Qi Yuan Bao's pool, so he had to claim he was bathing. Qi Yuan Bao wanted to see Chang Yan's hand because it was scratched by the person in black who attacked her last night. Qi Yuan Bao wanted to confirm it. Qi Yuan Bao tried every means to tease Chang Yan but ended up being seen through by him.

While Chang Yan was bathing, Qi Yuan Bao sneaked onto the rooftop to see her wounds. However, Qi Yuan Bao accidentally fell from the roof and screamed, attracting the attention of a man bathing nearby. Qi Yuan Bao quickly hid in the water, trying to avoid being exposed and begged Chang Yan not to reveal himself. Reluctantly, Chang Yan agreed, he then showed his arm to Qi Yuan Bao and explained that he wasn't the one who attacked her last night. Qi Yuan Bao realized her misunderstanding. Chang Yan changed into different clothes to go out, but someone entered just at that moment. Qi Yuan Bao quickly pulled Chang Yan to hide, getting very close to him, making Chang Yan a bit embarrassed.