七乃德田胡达任 第07集: 薛含玉暖心帮苏浅浅包扎伤口

Xue Han Yu Warmly Helped Su Qian Qian Bandage The Wound
~ In the evening, Chang Yan and Qi Yuan Bao were together. Qi Yuan Bao said that she must know the truth no matter what and Chang Yan also intended to accompany Qi Yuan Bao in uncovering the truth. Xue Han Yu helped Su Qian Qian bandage her wound, which touched Su Qian Qian. Xue Han Yu said that he was going to leave, but Su Qian Qian insisted on clinging to him.

In the end, Xue Han Yu carried Su Qian Qian on his back and walked back. Xue Han Yu was actually worried about Qi Yuan Bao's safety and Su Qian Qian felt happy leaning against Xue Han Yu. Qi Yuan Bao, feeling tired, fell asleep leaning on Chang Yan. Chang Yan initially tried to move Qi Yuan Bao away, but Qi Yuan Bao leaned back again and this time Chang Yan didn't push her away. They slept like that until dawn and when Qi Yuan Bao woke up and saw Chang Yan's beautiful face, he couldn't help but reach out to touch Chang Yan's lips, but Chang Yan suddenly woke up. Qi Yuan Bao felt a bit embarrassed and just as Chang Yan was about to kiss Qi Yuan Bao, Su Qian Qian's sister suddenly arrived and Qi Yuan Bao and Chang Yan quickly separated.

On the way, Qi Yuan Bao saw a rabbit and Chang Yan proactively froze the rabbit in place. Qi Yuan Bao collected some rabbit blood and they prepared to deal with the man-eating flower together. Qi Yuan Bao discovered that the flower's mouth was its biggest weakness and with Qi Yuan Bao and Chang Yan's combined efforts, they successfully escaped. Xue Han Yu, carrying Su Qian Qian on his back, finally emerged from the forest. The three of them arrived on the main street and found that their fellow disciples were still searching for them. Qi Yuan Bao quickly led them to hide.

Su Qian Qian's sister took the opportunity to ask if Qi Yuan Bao liked Chang Yan and Qi Yuan Bao quickly denied it, though she felt a bit happy inside. Chang Yan's subordinates had been waiting for his reply, but luckily, Chang Yan used magic to tell them not to worry because he was currently with Qi Yuan Bao. Although Su Qian Qian's foot had improved a lot, she still insisted on having Xue Han Yu carry her away and Xue Han Yu had no choice but to agree. Qi Yuan Bao took Chang Yan to find accommodations. Su Qian Qian's sister wanted to spend more time with Chang Yan, but Qi Yuan Bao saw through her little trick.

In fact, Su Qian Qian's sister wanted to inform the black-clothed person, Yun Rong, but since Qi Yuan Bao didn't leave her side, she couldn't find a suitable opportunity. Qi Yuan Bao and Su Qian Qian's sister slept together and while Su Qian Qian's sister tried to go out and find Yun Rong, Qi Yuan Bao pressed her body with his foot, making it difficult for her to move. Although Qi Yuan Bao had fallen asleep, he was still holding her down and she couldn't budge at all.

At breakfast the next morning, Chang Yan handed the chopsticks to Su Qian Qian's sister, which made her very happy. She took the initiative to pick up food for Chang Yan, but Chang Yan ended up giving the food to Qi Yuan Bao. Qi Yuan Bao was quite clever and deliberately ate the noodles that Su Qian Qian's sister had intended for Chang Yan.