Welcome Campers!

Just a heads up ,the cover refuses to work so the cover wont be up yet.

Enjoy!

Chris Mclean invited 22 campers back to camp Wawanakwa for another season of total drama island, what these 19 year old's didn't know is that this could lead to their fate.

A boat came up to the dock, coming to a harsh stop.

"It's more run down than before, not really surprising I just didn't think it could get worse." Said Gwen Ingrid, stepping off the boat before it almost at once sped away.

"Welcome Gwen!" Said Chris Mclean, the host of the show. "And what? The camp, I think its in quite fine shape." Chris finished speaking as another boat rolled in.

Lindsay Top looked around, her hand to her face as she stepped off the boat. "Welcome, Lindsay!" Said Chris Mclean as the boat sped away. "Oh Hi Chris! Hi Gwen!" Lindsay said greeting them as another boat came in.

A boy slowly stepped off the boat, Gwen didn't even flinch or have a single care to greet the boy. This boy is Ezekiel Miller, The home-schooled freak. "Oh uh, Welcome Ezekiel!" Said Chris as Ezekiel turned to him. "Eh were staying here again eh?" Said Ezekiel pointing around at the run down cabins. "Uh yeah.."

Boat after boat they continued to come and go. (sorry i got lazy)

Order they came in:

DG Benson

Owen Waterflower

Sadie Unda And Katie Uratu together.

Trent Cooper

Tyler Kenard

Justin Batofel

Izzy Connelly

Heather Kasuga

Noah Sterecra and Cody Anderson (chris cant aford 22 boats okay:<)

Geoff Algolen and Bridgette Summers

Beth Yensten and Courtney Satella

Leshawna Olongala and Eva Garren

Harold McGrady

And lastly Duncan Tarun.

While Everybody was catching up, Noah talking to Cody, Trent talking to Gwen

DG, Bridgette, Geoff, Katie and Sadie.

Ect.

"Alright Campers!" Said Chris Mclean holding a mega phone to his mouth.

"Lets go over your teams! First we have Killer Bass, Consisting of: Cody, Noah, Heather, Bridgette, Trent, Gwen, Harold, Leshawna, Courtney, Duncan, and Geoff!

"Then we have the Screaming Gophers! Consisting of: Katie and Sadie, Justin, Beth, Lindsay, Tyler, Eva, Izzy, Owen, DG, and Ezekiel!"

Everybody grouped up with their teams, heading to their own cabins.

Short but it was just sort of and introduction and I'm already starting to wright the next chapter!