七乃德田胡达任 第08集: 元宝舍身救薛含玉苏浅浅

Yuan Bao Sacrificed His Life To Save Xue Han Yu And Su Qian Qian
~ Huo Shu Ya saw a small item on the street and planned to buy it as a gift for Qi Yuan Bao. He thought Qi Yuan Bao would definitely like it. Xue Han Yu, carrying Su Qian Qian on his back, arrived at a dilapidated temple where they rested for a while. Xue Han Yu continued to bandage Su Qian Qian's wound. Xue Han Yu initially wanted to find some food, but Su Qian Qian was worried that he would leave her behind, Xue Han Yu reassured her.

The three of them found a new place to stay. Su Qian Qian's sister was still trying to find a way to convey Qi Yuan Bao's whereabouts to Yun Rong. On the other side, Chang Yan started dreaming. In her dream, Qi Yuan Bao called her master and every intimate encounter with Qi Yuan Bao made Chang Yan's breathing quicken. The reason for Chang Yan's reaction was that Su Qian Qian's sister gave her a sachet, which was given to her by the masked person.

The person informed her that if she put the sachet on Chang Yan, Chang Yan would fall in love with her. Su Qian Qian's sister went to find Chang Yan and Chang Yan's breathing quickened. Qi Yuan Bao, who was actually not asleep, went to check on the situation and Chang Yan, despite feeling uncomfortable, brought Qi Yuan Bao to her room. Chang Yan claimed to be sick, but she was actually thinking about Qi Yuan Bao. Qi Yuan Bao even wanted to gently touch Chang Yan's forehead, but Chang Yan grabbed Qi Yuan Bao's hand. Qi Yuan Bao asked if Chang Yan was playing tricks on her and Chang Yan became much clearer-minded.

She then drove Qi Yuan Bao away. Qi Yuan Bao returned to the room still concerned about Chang Yan's condition, so he took the initiative to bring medicine to Chang Yan. When Chang Yan saw Qi Yuan Bao, she couldn't help but pull her into her embrace and kissed her. Qi Yuan Bao felt a bit embarrassed and was eventually driven out by Chang Yan. Su Qian Qian's sister saw Qi Yuan Bao, who had a red face and Qi Yuan Bao quickly left. Chang Yan told her best friend about her situation and after her friend analyzed it, they realized that Chang Yan had already fallen in love with Qi Yuan Bao.

Qi Yuan Bao returned to the room and kept recalling the scene where Chang Yan kissed her, causing her lips to curl up involuntarily. Xue Han Yu wanted to find Qi Yuan Bao, but Su Qian Qian kept following him and Xue Han Yu had no chance to shake her off. Yun Rong happened to see the two of them, so he took the opportunity to capture them. Yun Rong put on the black-clothed person's veil and asked them where Qi Yuan Bao was. Xue Han Yu was worried that they were after Qi Yuan Bao.

In the morning, Chang Yan discovered a sachet under her pillow and recognized the scent as something from her fox clan, but she didn't expect it to appear here. During breakfast, Chang Yan and Qi Yuan Bao felt a bit embarrassed. There was a slightly ambiguous atmosphere between them. Yun Rong threatened Xue Han Yu to reveal where Qi Yuan Bao was. To protect Xue Han Yu, Su Qian Qian said they had a flute they could use to communicate. Yun Rong then blew the flute, intending to lure Qi Yuan Bao over. Qi Yuan Bao, who had just reached the door, suddenly remembered that she had left marks along the way for Xue Han Yu to follow, so if Xue Han Yu wanted to find her, he would naturally come directly.

Qi Yuan Bao suspected that Xue Han Yu must have been kidnapped. Qi Yuan Bao wasn't afraid and went straight there, only to see Xue Han Yu and Su Qian Qian tied up. Qi Yuan Bao knew that they wanted her life, so she exchanged herself for Xue Han Yu and Su Qian Qian's freedom. Although Xue Han Yu was pulled away by Su Qian Qian, he was still very worried about Qi Yuan Bao. However, just as Qi Yuan Bao confronted Yun Rong, Xue Han Yu and Su Qian Qian arrived. In fact, Qi Yuan Bao wanted them to go and get reinforcements. Xue Han Yu was injured and bleeding due to Yun Rong's attack. Just then, Chang Yan also arrived and Qi Yuan Bao's chest emitted a bright light before she collapsed into Chang Yan's embrace.