七乃德田胡达任 第09集: 长岄决心进万戮渊

Chang Yan is Determined To Enter The Wanluyuan
~ Chang Yan brought the unconscious Qi Yuan Bao back, only to find that Qi Yuan Bao's pulse had already stopped. Xue Han Yu refused to believe that Qi Yuan Bao had died and decided to carry her back. Chang Yan advised Xue Han Yu to stay calm. Chang Yan carried Qi Yuan Bao back to the inn for treatment and Yun Rong, in his confrontation with Qi Yuan Bao, was also severely injured. Qi Yuan Bao's father, upon hearing the news of his daughter's injury, hurried over and was deeply worried about her condition.

He approached the bedside, looking at his unconscious daughter with great concern. He felt guilty and wanted to protect his daughter even if it meant sacrificing his own life. His disciples pleaded with him to reconsider, but Qi Yuan Bao's father had made up his mind and drove all the disciples away. Su Qian Qian blamed herself, as she never expected that Qi Yuan Bao would meet such a fate because of her. Chang Yan took out an important jade pendant from his chest, hoping to use it to save Qi Yuan Bao.

Chang Yan immobilized Qi Yuan Bao's father and entrusted his own soul to Qi Yuan Bao, hoping to temporarily protect her life while he searched for a cure suitable for Qi Yuan Bao. Xue Han Yu felt guilty about what happened to Qi Yuan Bao and Su Qian Qian took the initiative to comfort him. Xue Han Yu mentioned that Qi Yuan Bao had always protected him since they were young and now, because of him, her life was in danger. Su Qian Qian stayed by his side, offering continuous support to Xue Han Yu and hoping he would recover soon.

After Chang Yan released Qi Yuan Bao's father from his spell, he suddenly discovered that Qi Yuan Bao had a heartbeat, so he no longer needed to sacrifice his own life. Yun Rong faced severe reprimands from his master upon his return, as capturing Qi Yuan Bao had ultimately failed. Huo Shu Ya soon learned about Qi Yuan Bao's stopped pulse and became extremely worried. After seven days, Qi Yuan Bao finally woke up, but she only remembered being carried back to the room by Chang Yan, she had no recollection of what happened afterward. Su Qian Qian's sister felt that something was a miss. Qi Yuan Bao's pulse had already stopped, but now it had miraculously returned.

At this time, she received a letter instructing her not to take any action, so she couldn't harm Qi Yuan Bao for now. Qi Yuan Bao noticed the jade pendant on her chest, remembering it belonged to Chang Yan. She then asked Xue Han Yu where Chang Yan had gone, but Xue Han Yu had no idea. He only knew that Chang Yan hadn't appeared since Qi Yuan Bao fell into a coma. Furthermore, Qi Yuan Bao's father had been unusually kind to her lately, which puzzled her. She even suspected that her time was running out. Qi Yuan Bao's father arrived at the locked door of a room and suddenly remembered the happy scenes of their family in the past. But now, they could never go back to that time. Su Qian Qian gave Qi Yuan Bao the best ointment from her home.

After all, it was her fault that Qi Yuan Bao got injured, so she wanted to make amends. Chang Yan wanted to go to Wanmiu Abyss to find a cure for Qi Yuan Bao. At this moment, her aunt arrived, hoping to persuade Chang Yan. However, Chang Yan had made up his mind. Just then, her grandmother also arrived and Chang Yan knelt down, begging her grandmother to grant her wish. But her grandmother struck Chang Yan's chest with a palm, hoping to awaken her. Despite coughing up blood from the blow, Chang Yan remained resolute. In the end, Chang Yan knelt on the ground and worshipped her grandmother, hoping she wouldn't hinder her.