192 hours

192 Hours remaining (7 days)

Hey, my name is Bella I am 17 years old I live at home with just me and my mum.

I have just won The Janoskians 24 hours competition, which means in a weeks time I am flying out to America from England for my 24 hours with the boys.

I am so excited that this has happened to me like me of all people seriously I'm just an average girl from a small town in England.

I can't wait to tell my best friend what is happening to me she will find it hard to believe.

My mum basically screamed down my face when she got the confirmation email that it was all happening I swear she is a secret super fan.

Thinking about what's to happen in 192 hours is crazy it's going to be life changing.

I just got to hope my anxiety stays calm as otherwise I'm going to be having panic attacks every 5 seconds.

I begin to back my school bag I grabbed my lunch and walked out the door to where I was meeting my best friend Lizzie to walk to school with.

Meeting Lizzie at the end of my drive I begin to say "guess what?" In a very uncontrollably excited way.

"What?" Lizzie says with a confused look on her face.

"Guess who's meeting the Janoskians?" I say in a singing tone voice.

"Omg no you didn't win that competition did you?" Lizzie says as her face starts to brighten up in excitement.

"Yes, yes I did and I can't believe it me and my mum go in exactly a week I just can't believe it it's going to be absolutely amazing and unbelievable" I say looking at Lizzie in the eye.

"Your so lucky I'm jealous" says Lizzie.

"I'm sorry I would take you but you have to be over 18 without and adult and I'm not but I will get loads of video message for you don't worry" I say looking a Lizzie with a smile on my face.

"It's fine I understand" says Lizzie looking a bit sad she didn't win or get to come with me.

We continue to walk to school, while after about 15 minutes of walking we finally approach the school gates.

As we walk in I get a sudden rush of anxiety that I am back in the place that I hate and makes my anxiety 10 times worse.

I begin to shake and bite my nails while walking to register with Lizzie, but Lizzie soon reassures me saying "Bella don't panic just think of what's about to happen to you in a weeks time you will be out of this month place in America while I'm here".

I calm down but still shaking slowly as I have thoughts of everyone hating and judging me going crazy in my mind.

Why can't all these thoughts just go away.

They better go away for when I meet The Janoskians otherwise my time will be wasted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school day came to a finish it was pretty boring to be honest the same old same all.

But the whole school is now aware that I am meeting the Janoskians in a week it feels like I have gone from some very un popular girl to extremely popular.

The amount of request I have gotten is crazy, but I don't feel I can fulfil them because they aren't my real friends I just have one Lizzie.

Lizzie and I begin to walk home listening to "Friend Zone" singing out loud dancing and everything not carrying what anyone though and surprisingly my anxiety didn't kick in I was having one of those I don't give one moment that does happen very often.

"I know a girl who want to be my friend she's a ten, but I don't want to be her friend because I want something more in the end in the end I tell her your my American pie and I really really want a piece coz you keep my adrenaline high"

We finally made it to the area we live at and made our separate ways till tomorrow.

I was greeted at the door by my mum telling me how excited she was for what was about to happen in a weeks time.

I began to run up the stairs and entered my bedroom where I sat on my bed and opened up my Mac Book to check the boys Twitters.

As I logged into my Twitter I was greeted by hundreds of notification looking through them all they consisted of all the boys following me and tweeting about me as I had won the competition.

My heart went crazy with excitement I didn't know what to do or react like I read through the tweets which were:

James Yammouni: "@ BellaxJano I am so excited to see you next week for 24 hours love you bab😘💜"

Beau Brooks: "@ BellaxJano Can't wait for you to hang with us idiots"

Luke Brooks: "@ BellaxJano A week till we get to spend 24 hours with this chick👌🏼🙋🏻"

Daniel Sahyounie: "@ BellaxJano Not long till the 24 hours love competitions bringing us closer to fan than we already are!💘🍉"

Jai Brooks: "@ BellaxJano Excited to meet you maybe me and Luke can confuse you😂 jks"

Janoskians: "@ BellaxJano We thought we would make it official and tweet you on every account so yeah enjoy see you soon😏"

Omg my insides are dying I can't breathe this is like all my dream and life goals completed omg.

I begin to run down the stairs to go tell my mum what has happened.

As I approach my mum she looks as if she's worried "what's the matter Bella?" My mum says worried.

"OMG the boys have just tweeted me all of them we are definitely going WOOOO!" I say with a massive smile on my face.

"Well that means we have to celebrate you don't have to go to school tomorrow we can go shopping for a perfect outfit and pjs" my mum says looking extremely excited.

"Omg thanks mum I love you this is going to be amazing" I say looking her in the eyes.

"Put a movie on in your room and get a good night sleep for shopping tomorrow" mum says looking excited.

"Okay I will do see you tomorrow night love you" I say as I start to walk back up the stairs to my bedroom.

I get inside and pull out some pjs from my wardrobe and begin to look what movie to watch.

I finally find one and put it on it was "If  I Stay" which is one of my favourite movies and book.

I lay in bed thinking about what it's going to be like meeting the boys and staying over a night with them the excitement grew even more as I watched the movie.

I slowly stared to drift off to sleep as the movie continued.