12| 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘪𝘮

1 month later.

It is been 1 month since he left, he never called me but he always messaged me asking if I had my food or if i need anything

It is been 1 month since he left, he never called me but he always messaged me asking if I had my food or if i need anything. But alas he isn't aware that i need him. I think I have developed a liking towards him.

Yes , he is so good but he is rude too. When Mrs. Rajput announced that I am getting married, I was shattered. My mind was filled with negative thoughts. My closed ones hurted me then how can I expect others to love and respect me? But I was wrong, the day i entered this house was the day my life changed for a better cause. Maan never forced me for anything. We spent very little days together but were are already connected to each other. I understand there is something wrong with him. His hazel orbs speaks his unsaid feelings and I am interested to discover those unsaid feelings.

1 month back i even went to the Palace because of my pag phera but Mrs. Rajput or anyone else couldn't do anything to me because bhaisa was with me. The whole day me , Viraansh bhaisa, sourav bhaisa and bhabhi sa was having fun. The next day they left and I came back.

I feel genuinely happy with my in - laws or I can call them as my own family. I never recieved any love but these people are treating me as their princess. My bond with Sam, Krish, Preeti and Ved has increased and speaking about elders. I guess they are coolest and sweetest people I ever met.

Maa doesn't leave any chances to make me feel loved . Dadu , chachu and papa pamper me more than my baba ever did. Chachi, she is the best. Once she asked me what is my favourite dish , and tbh i never had any kind of favourite dish because no one cared to ask me my favourites but i said her i like dal bhaati churma , so she literally learnt it for me. Dadi , i never knew cool dadi exists but after meeting her my opinions is changed because she is the coolest.

I was never this happy in my life but still I am incomplete because he isn't with me. I am right now sitting on the swing while reading a book which he gave me.

"Bhabhi how are you?" Sam's voice brought me back from my trance.

"Why are you standing there Sam , come inside and I am fine." I said her softly while coming inside the room.

"What were you doing?" Sam asked while hugging me. She hugs me everyday. It feels good that she is so close to me. I always wanted to share this kind of bond with Raisha, but she was always distanced from me. Sam is not less than my own sister. Infact she is very important to me.

"I was just reading a book , how was your college?" I asked while caressing her hairs.

"Me and my bestfriend bunked a lecture today bhabhi." Sam said to me while giggling. After hearing Sam i remembered about her.

FLASHBACK -
Aadrika - 18 years old.

"Listen to me , if someone gets to know they will scold us." I yelled at her but she cares less.