𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐.𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on march 23rd, 2024 @ 9:13pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓕𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳𝚂.          

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"LET ME TALK TO TAIJU." Mitsuya offered.

"What?" Takemichi said.

"Taka-chan..." Hakkai muttered.

Later, Kazuhiro was with Takemichi and Chifuyu as they followed Mitsuya and Hakkai to meet with Taiju.

"Taka-chan." Hakkai called his name as Mitsuya looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you should talk with Taiju. No matter what you say, it won't end up doing any good. He's a piece of shit." Hakkai claimed.

"Would you stop that? You've always tried to handle things all on your own. By the way," Mitsuya stopped and turned to look at Kazuhiro, Chifuyu, and Takemichi. "why are these three tagging along?"

"What? I'm the one who got beat up!" Takemichi reminded, pointing to himself.

"I'm keeping an eye on him because he's a moron." Chifuyu added.

"Fuyu, you're the only idiot I see here. What the hell was with that 'Gumption' business?" Kazuhiro questioned.

"Kazuhiro-kun has a point! You're the moron for concocting that crazy plan!" Takemichi agreed.

Chifuyu laughed. "But it turned out okay, right?" He asked, making Kazuhiro slap a hand over their face.

"All right, fine." Mitsuya said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"It's nice to meet you, Taiju-kun." Mitsuya greeted, sitting across from Taiju.

"So you're that Mitsuya who's beguiled my brother all these years." Taiju accused.

"That's a hell of an accusation."

"I'll kill you, you bastard."

Hakkai, Kazuhiro, Chifuyu, and Takemichi were standing behind Mitsuya while Kokonoi and Inui were behind Taiju.

"So, what is it you want to talk about?" Taiju questioned. "Keep it short."

"I'll let Hakkai join BLACK DRAGON and never get involved with him again." Mitsuya claimed, shocking Taiju.

"What? Mitsuya-kun, that's not what you promised!" Takemichi argued as Taiju chuckled.

"Now, that's hilarious. I thought you came here to keep that from happening." He said, tilting his head up.