1-Trailblazer

Wonderful day and wonderful time of...nothing, we're in space. Herta Space Station, where everyone are having fun....dealing with Void Rangers. Because the Space Station currently attacked by Antimatter Legion.

Arlan: Everyone this way!

Alan the boy with white hair with brown tip at the end of his hair

Alan the boy with white hair with brown tip at the end of his hair. Purple eyes, who is looks like a lonely wolf is evacuated everyone to safety.

Arlan: Why there are so many of them.

While he wasn't pay attention, a Reaver appeared behind him swings its at him. But before its blade makes connection with his body, it got blasted away and burned to ashes.

Asta: Don't spacing out while you're fighting Alan.

Arlan: You shouldn't be here Miss. Asta, i can't let you get hurt.

Asta: The same goes to me Arlan, i can't let someone close to me get hurt too.

The one that just saved Arlan is Asta the inquisitive lead astronomer responsible for handling the Herta Space Station's affairs, including managing the staff and responding to the Intelligentsia Guild. In short, she is rich as fuck.

 In short, she is rich as fuck

Arlan: But-

Asta: No but, we'll fight together.

While those two are fighting for the sake of the Space Station, the owner of it seems doesn't make any action at all.

In Herta's Offices

Herta: Why i got a feeling that someone said that i didn't make any action?

Y/n: You're just imagine thing.

Herta: You seem chill.

Y/n: What can i do now, you literally handcuffed me in your office and treated me like your servant.

Herta: And you actually act like one. Are you same kind of M?

Y/n: Uhm....

Seems like our Y/n got catch huh?

Y/n POV:

Y/n: Uhm....no..? But why i am being trap here?

Herta: You don't remember your crime?