finding out

Scout said a girl it was leader.yes leader you said confused .look she she said worried. Then you saw a simming(missing)poster of your friend nicky.do you think mr peterson kidnapped him leader said.i don't know you said worried. Brave saw you worried and ran over to you. You okay scout she said worried.im fine you said trying to seem fine. Brave was allways so mean and cold around everyone except you. You thought it was because you to were best friends.brave literally hits are brother detective with footballs so you thought she must see you as a best friend. Brave hugging you and said if you need enything you can come to me ok.then you hugged her.she blushed at you and then leader started giggling. Stop it said brave angrily. Sorry said leader. I'll let you to be sus together leader said. Why is she so weird you say. I don't know said brave. Your in your scout uniform brave said. Yes you say confused. You look so beautiful she said thank you. You say. You to allways commented eachother.your beautiful to you say. She blushed at you. Your friend nicky went missing you say to brave. Its fine his probably trying to look for arron and mya again. But his been missing for weeks you say. Brave started to look sad.do you have a crush on him or something she says annoyed. You get worried because you have a secret that you never told enyone.and you didn't have a crush on nicky. No you say. Why his nice cute she says angrily who doesn't like him?! Wait a second you say do you like nicky you say. No she says. Truth is im gay! she says annoyed. Your what. You say. Yes i am she says. I understand if you don't want to be friends enymore. You hugged her its ok ill still be friends with you. She blushed at you. You want to get our friends to save nicky she says blushing. You grabbed her hand as she blushed and when to get the others. The leader and the detective were makeing out in the inventors clubroom. No time to kiss your girlfriend big brother brave said anoyed we need to save nicky! Oh leader said what about you have you kissed your girlfriend before she said. Scouts not my girlfriend brave said blushing.you felt sad by that because deep down you allways had a huge crush on brave but you knew no one would expect you for being gay so you kept quiet. Detective brave said you and leader coming or what. We are he said.then you found bagger eating chocolate as usual. Bagger you said we need to go and save nicky. Oh yeah he said those missing posters of him. Im down but were is he. He said. In mr petersons basement . You said. Ok he said. Then you and the others when to get inventor. He was working on a new project. Inventor you said we need to save nicky. When need your inventing skills. Ok he said. Leader you got the plan said detective. Yeah babe she said to him. You see a mr peterson plushie and then you decide to shot it with your slingshots. Because you hate him.you managed to shot the plushie then leader called you over. Then you ran over to her. You feel brave stareing at you then you look at her. She looked away blushing and started to look at leader. You couldn't help yourself and you started to stare at her blushing. Instead of listening to the plan you were staring at brave. You ready brave said. Oh y.yeah you said not knowing what to do. Were working together she said that made you blush. The others started giggling. We'll go now and leave you to love birds alone they all said. Brave you said nervously if we don't get out alive i l-.you say then she cuts you off. We'll get out alive she said don't be seared we got my bat and your cuteness. Then you started blushing. Lets go brave you say. As you started to hold her hand. You ready you say to brave. Yes brave said lets save nicky.