Prologue

There he stood waiting, for her to turn and stare back at him with her pretty eyes. The eyes which valued more than anything to him, those beautifull eyes. But she didn't turn. He stood there, waiting in the hope that this was just a dream and that it was just as perfect as it had been a week ago. But soon he realised that she was gone and took away every little thing he lived for, he could die for. He thought his life was over, and turned his gaze towards the trafiic on the road nearby. The crowd seemed to slow down. As if every second was like an hour. He never thought this could happen to him. That when everything seemed so perfect, it all would go so wrong. He wanted to end his life. He moved towards the bus stop running or walking, he didn't knew. He just wanted to get away. He got on the bus, all the people turnez their gazed towards him as id he was a cyborg. But he didn't mind. He sat on last seat, alone looking through the window, at a couple holding hands and walking beneath an umbrella. He realised it had started raining moments ago and his coat had soaken the raindrops. It was the month of october, it was cold and with the rain in this freezing night. He started to shiver. But it mattered not. He was set for his destination. The bus cane to a hault at the bridge and he got off. Without looking anywhere he went straight to the spot where they first met on that warm april evening. He looked down at the water below. He thought of jumping and ending all the sufferings. He heard something.
"No shivam, dont

Its the first time i am writing something
Please like and comment if u find this worth reading and i will comtinue to add chapters