0.10

You had notifications from all the sites. "Who's this mysterious girl on Charles Leclerc's story?" "Is Charles Leclerc dating somebody new" "Charles Leclerc posting a pic with a girl on his Instagram story" Which girl are they talking about, you thought to yourself and quickly clicked on Instagram icon. You refreshed and the page and clicked on Charles' story. It was the picture you two took together before your flight with a heart. You couldn't believe your eyes.
He had also replied to your texts.

Charlie
I hope that your flights were okay
That picture is adorable
I might just post it
Goodmorning by the way

Y/n
Our pic is all over the gossip sites
Charles everybody's looking for me

Charlie
It's just a friendly pic
If the shoe fits , it's their problem not ours
Did you sleep well?

Y/n
Yes I did but again
I hope that my dad won't pay attention to his phone for a while
Good luck for your next races

Charlie
I'd definitely do better with my lucky charm being present
But anyways
Have a nice time in England
I am sending lots of positive energy
Te amo bella

You were staring at your phone's screen quite surprised. You just picked up your phone and walked downstairs. You found your mom cooking breakfast for you two while humming some songs. "Goodmorning sleepyhead, did you sleep well..?" She asked you and smiled "I did enjoy my sleep to be honest, what are you making.." you asked as you sat on the kitchen table beside her. "Pancakes. I am treating you right now that you are around for longer than 3 days.." she said as she started placing them onto a plate.

"That's lovely, anyways I have so many things to tell you and I don't know where to start from.." you said as you were checking the rest of your notifications. "Y/n I am your mom, I wanna know everything.." she calmly said as she placed the plate in front of you. "Well some weeks ago, during the race in Japan , I was very early for work. And I was wandering around the track. I came across Ferrari's drivers because I slipped because of a tire they had left on the floor. And I started talking to one of them, and he's very sweet. And yeah that's life recently.." you started saying.

"How do you feel about working with Max again..?" She asked "It's difficult, really difficult. Now that he has been seeing me with Charles he's jealous. I don't like his jealous and aggressive side. He says that he wants me back but I can't do that to myself. Even Charles asked me if I still love him and I was like, he's a big part of my life/ my past but I wouldn't take him back. Charles is really really sweet and he's also very understanding. It's quite difficult to keep up with both of them. If I choose not to continue our thing , I betray myself and my feelings. But if I choose to officially date him I betray the team and my dad..." You added as you started eating.

"Oh y/n, you chose the perfect person to talk to because I always have a third person view when it comes to you and your dad's work. As the wife of a team principal I understand Christian's and the team's side. But guess what I am just a wife I have no power over the team. So as a mom I'll simply tell you to follow your instinct and listen to your heart. If he's making my daughter happy, then I'll just tell you to go for it.." she said with a very reassuring tone.

You found the picture you took with Charles before your flight and you showed it to her. She smiled at you two. "If you ask me you two look good together. Maybe someone should talk to Max about self love and how important is to actually move on even if we think that somebody was the right person for us.." she pointed out. "I have tried talking to him, but it's not easy to persuade him.." you said. "You know what you should speak to his sister. You were always close with her and she's been always nice to you even after the breakup. Maybe she'll find a way to talk to him and make him understand.." your mom said.