h

POINT... OF..... (view....)

It was a dark and stormy night.... Mat and Mike had just wrapped up their game of multiplayer FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy's for those newbies out there XD)..

Mike says exhaustedly, " I think it's time for me to go home" Matthew looks quite upset about Mike having to leave! But accepts it anyway.....

"Sigh.... ok.." Matthew Patterson says with a disappointed look on his face, looking outside the window at the stormy night.  "Tsk, it's quite dangerous to be outside right now, don't you think?" Matthew flips his hair all cool and sick, and he turns off the game of F N A F. "I'll be okay, Mat. Thanks for your concern though, fella.." Mike, Bijuu says while getting up and preparing to leave, he exits the door as MatPAT watches..

The next morning

It'd been a crazy night last night, gaming all day, FNAF endlessly.. Matthew wakes up from his slumber in his million dollar mansion. He continues with his daily routine as he does every other day, going downstairs, brewing himself a coffee, and turning on his local news station. Just the typical routine of any thirty-year-old man.... (i think 💀)

Matthew Pats walks down into his kitchen, makes coffee, then he proceeds to walk over to his living room couch. (its a gucci couch that costs a lot of money) He turns on the big flat screen TV, and relaxes on his couch while drinking his daily cup of coffee. The news reporter is going on about stuff in politics, then something catches MatPats attention..

BREAKING NEWS!! I REPEAT THIS IS BREAKING NEWS!!

The news reporter continues, "YOUTUBER AND GAMER 'BIJUU MIKE' HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD!!!!!!!!" 

Matthew pat says.

^T H E^         ~E N D.~