七乃德田胡达任 第12集: 长岄狐狸身份被怀疑

The Identity of The Chang Yan Fox is Suspected
~ With Xue Han Yu's relentless efforts, they finally found Chang Yan's residence. Qi Yuan Bao and Xue Han Yu hurriedly went there. Chang Yan had suffered a severe chest injury and when Qi Yuan Bao applied medicine to him, Chang Yan remained cold and indifferent, which made Qi Yuan Bao angry, so she left abruptly. Chang Yan felt even more that she had no place in Qi Yuan Bao's heart. Qi Yuan Bao remembered the kiss they shared yesterday and perhaps Chang Yan was upset because of that. Qi Yuan Bao decided to demonstrate her feelings for Chang Yan through practical actions.

When Qi Yuan Bao returned, she happened to see Huo Shu Ya looking for her. Huo Shu Ya felt some resentment after witnessing the scene where Qi Yuan Bao and Chang Yan kissed. Qi Yuan Bao was unwilling to give up and even drew many portraits of Chang Yan. At that moment, Chang Yan transformed into a fox and appeared by Qi Yuan Bao's side. Qi Yuan Bao saw the injured fox and quickly helped treat its wounds. Qi Yuan Bao noticed that the fox had become thinner and decided to take care of its health. Huo Shu Ya remembered the scene where he accompanied Qi Yuan Bao to gather herbs on the mountaintop.

He realized that Qi Yuan Bao didn't have deep feelings for him. Qi Yuan Bao planned to catch a chicken to eat with the little fox, but she couldn't catch one. Fortunately, Chang Yan, who had transformed into a fox, helped. Huo Shu Ya watched the little fox and Qi Yuan Bao together and started to suspect that the fox was Chang Yan. Huo Shu Ya felt that he had done so much for Qi Yuan Bao's recovery, but she was willing to spend all her energy on a fox, not paying much attention to him. Su Qian Qian's sister spread the news of Qi Yuan Bao's recovery, so naturally, people came to find her.

Soon, Qi Yuan Bao's father organized a gratitude banquet to thank Huo Shu Ya for saving her life. Qi Yuan Bao planned to buy a gift for Huo Shu Ya. Huo Shu Ya gave Qi Yuan Bao's father a fox fur he had found, which surprised him. While buying things, Qi Yuan Bao went to find Chang Yan. Qi Yuan Bao wanted Chang Yan to help her choose a gift and although Chang Yan was speechless, he reluctantly accompanied Qi Yuan Bao to pick one. Qi Yuan Bao and Chang Yan went to a shop to buy a dagger for Huo Shu Ya and Chang Yan also found it appealing. Xue Han Yu and Su Qian Qian were together on the street. Su Qian Qian initially thought Xue Han Yu was buying something for her, but she was surprised to find out it was for Qi Yuan Bao, which made her angry and she left directly.

While buying clothes, the shop owner was captivated by Chang Yan's handsome face and Qi Yuan Bao decided to buy a set of clothes for Chang Yan. Chang Yan saw a blue outfit that she thought would suit Chang Yan very well and asked him to try it on. Qi Yuan Bao went to the fitting room to help Chang Yan change and they got very close. Qi Yuan Bao was extremely happy and a smile formed at the corners of her mouth. After returning home, Qi Yuan Bao's father asked about the fox fur, but Qi Yuan Bao pretended not to know anything about it. In the evening, the banquet officially began and Qi Yuan Bao kept looking, hoping Chang Yan would come. When Huo Shu Ya learned about it, he felt a sense of disappointment.

At that moment, Chang Yan arrived and Qi Yuan Bao's smile instantly brightened. Qi Yuan Bao took out a gift and Chang Yan initially thought it was for her, but to her disappointment, she realized it was actually for Huo Shu Ya. When Huo Shu Ya opened the gift, Qi Yuan Bao realized her mistake, as she had accidentally given Huo Shu Ya the clothes meant for Chang Yan. Chang Yan felt a sense of loss by the side.