1 - Met Your Match

*Anakin's POV*

I sighed as I was trying to get the buzz droids off of my Master's ship before those little parasites completely shut off all controls. Not only was it difficult but my Master's panicky behaviour towards me didn't really help.

"Hold on Anakin! You're gonna get us both killed." My Master, Obi-Wan, seethed.

I roll my eyes as I flew behind him, trying to come up with other ways to safely remove the droids.

"You say that all the time and yet, what do you know? We're both still alive." I snarked, regarding Obi-Wan's comment.

Okay look, my Master is a very much "by the book" type of Master. I may have a more aggressive approach than he does but to say the least, no one's gotten hurt...badly.

"Barely. I wouldn't call shooting at your Master exactly safe thinking." Obi-Wan replies.

Completely ignoring his request for me to back off, I glide up beside him, carefully moving my ship directly onto his from the left to squish the buzz droids with the wing of my ship. To my success I got all but one, that little bastard crawled over onto my ship.

R2-D2 let out a rather annoyed beep, like the buzz droid was an inconvenience to him.

"Get him R2." I urge.

The buzz droid started to crawl closer to him getting ready to attack my little friend. But if there's one thing I know about R2, is that he isn't going to take this crap from anyone, especially by a pathetic little buzz droid.

R2-D2 flicked out one of his little arms that also expels electricity, aiming it at the droid. I have never doubted R2 in any situation from the moment I met him, but I can't help but always protect him as well.

I watch on to make sure he doesn't rip him up like he did to Obi-Wan's R4 droid.

"R2, hit the buzz droid centre eye!" Obi-Wan urges

R2 fixates on the centre of the droid, where the big bright red eye is, he emits his electric shock right into the centre and doesn't let up until the droid collapses.

Happy with the outcome of his victory, R2 let's out a happy tone. I chuckle.

"Yeah you got him." I grin.

With the threat of buzz droid being gone, Obi-Wan and I were focused on getting onto General Grievous' ship.

"Um Anakin..." Obi-Wan sighs.

"Yes Master?" I respond.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asks with a hint of panic in his voice.

I furrowed my brows at his question to realise the shields on the hanger of General Grievous' ship were still active.

"I was getting there." I say defensively.