𝗢𝟰, 𝖠 𝖩𝖮𝖡 𝖮𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖱

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]'= Someone thinking
'[Male Name]'= Someone talking in Spanish

────🌙────

After the fiesco earlier, Valeria and Kristine was at the kitchen cooking dinner while the two males were at [Male Name]'s room upstairs. "So, uhm, what do you want to do?" [Male Name] ask the white hair boy who was sitting at his bed "Anything that can cure my boredom" He responded and flop down on the half-color haired males bed who sweat drop.

He didn't even ask for permission..

He thought and sighs "We could play some board games..?" [Male Name] says, unsure if the other male even likes board games "Nah, it'll only fuel my boredom" Keiro says with his eyes clothes, seemingly enjoying the warm mattress under him. [Male Name] sighs once again "Why don't we get to know each other? Ask each other question or something like that" [Male Name] says with a smile on his face.

The white hair male crack an eye open and sighs "Sure I guess" He sits up "I'll ask first, how old are you?" The bicolor hair male asks while he grabs a chair and sits in front of the white hair male "27, my turn, what do you do for a living?" Keiro asks, using his palm as a support for his chin "I sell paintings online to help my Aunt with financial needs" [Male Name] responded whilst fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Wait, how old are you?" Keiro asks "Oh, I'm 21, why?" The bicolor male asks, tilting his head to the side "Aren't you supposed to be in college or whateva?" The shorter male looks down with a sad smile displayed on his features.

"I had to drop out because Aunt Valeria was struggling with our financial needs, since she was fired from her work as a doctor and she has been struggling to find a new job, so I decided to help her! By selling some of my paintings!" [Male Name] smiles and clasp his hands together while the white haired boy stares at him, seemingly having an idea.

"Hey, I know where you can earn easy and fast money" Keiro says with a smirk "Where?" The white haired boy's smirk grew wider, making the bicolor boy nervous "Well, there's this friend I have who's looking for a new member of his..ermm..business.." [Male Name] was slightly anxious since the tone of the older male was a bit..off.

"What kind of business?" [Male Name] whispers, unsure if he will accept it or not, before Keiro can answer his mother called him from down stairs saying that they will be leaving "Here's the card, ring it any time" Keiro says handing [Male Name] a mini like card that has a phone number at the front "See ya soon" Keiro says before leaving the bicolor hair boy's room.

────🌙────

Edited: 11/17/23