Chapter 10

Kanan's POV: I don't know how Ezra is going to hold up after that incident yesterday. He told me he doesn't want his folks to know otherwise he'd switch schools again and other shit would happen. I don't want what those assholes did to hang over him for the rest of his life here at Lothal High, let alone the power they have over this damn school.

I have to do something. How do you get assailants to turn themselves in. Ezra consented me to take pictures of the bruises and cuts just in case. I feel bad for doing this but if this will get them to lay off for good, I'll do so by any means necessary to keep Ezra safe.

He's the reason I wanna do better. He got me off my ass i. the first place. I love him. He's the light of my life. To see him dim out would cause my world grow dull and forsaken. I'd feel like hell without him smiling or laughing. Or yelling at me to shape up. It inspires me and turns me on.

The softness of his lips and the warmth of his skin against my fingers. When he plays in my hair in my sleep or reminds me that I need extra socks. I love him and he needs me right now.

I went to the boys locker room. The boys were all talking it up and it's was very misty due to some coming from the showers.

That's when all of a sudden everyone was looking at me. Peeking from every aisle and over their shoulders. Some were whispering and laughing.

I heard one said "double agent"

"Who knew he was half gay? I could hardly tell he must be one of those down low types" and other said.

I managed to reach my locker in time and did my combination. They were all still looming and laughing when I opened it a dildo was glued to the door.

The boys hollered with laughter. Some whipped their phones out and took vids and photos.

There written in permanent marker "Meat or Fish? Is it even an option?"

I turned around on of the boys aimed fleshlights at me attached to Nerf water guns

'Fuck' I thought. They started shoot and I was drenched in either semen or lube. Whichever it was I was gonna murder every last one of them.

The chorus of laughter rang in my ear. "Alright guys, that's enough."
I saw someone walking up to me. It was Jake. He had a devilish look in his eye.

"Let's keep this deal 'straight' if that's alright with you." He chuckled. The boys behind him laughed.

"You see, you had me when I was handling your little fairy partner just to teach him a lesson. You on the other hand.." He said walking up to me.
"You're like him aren't you or you just playing on both sides of the park?" He asked

I was so pissed I wanted to punch but his bros would pulverize me in an instant.

"I tell you what you keep your mouth shut about that and I'll keep my mouth shut about you and your fag lover. Deal?" He said.

I knew better than to make a deal with him. I didn't think this through. This could ruin Ezra. I sighed in defeat. He assaulted him. Ezra will get justice from this hellhole.

"Alright, deal." I said holding out my hand.

"What you wanna jack me off or something?" He joked.

"I might drink from both taps but I sure as hell ain't gonna drink from yours; I'm sure the entire LGBTQ+ community wouldn't fuck with you since your dick looks like a bent spoon." I said

I heard snickering. Jake's face flushed.

"And how would you know that you gay breeder?" He scowled.

"Dude you swing you dick around in a full circle in front of everybody in this locker room." I said

"True" Someone said in agreement.

"Whatever." He said

I grabbed the towel from my locker to wipe of the lube semen and walked towards the door.

"And Jarrus?" Jake called out.

I looked over my shoulder.

"If you break our deal not only will you little affair be exposed but this video." He warned

"Hmph." I grunted and walked out

Now what do I do? I saw Ezra up ahead and I walked up to him.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked looking at.

" I'm fine." He said

"Are you sure?" I asked to check again

He was on the brink of tears. He sobbed covering his face. He buried himself in my chest to suppress his sounds.

"It's not fair Kanan, they can't get away with this!" He cried.

"I know bunny I know." I said massaging his back.

"Please don't let them get away with this shit; They're sick fucking morons they tormented me for 2 years I-I can't live like this!" Ezra said.

"You're right." I said

He looked up at me with this awe kind of look. His eyes were pink and puffy from him crying hard. His face wet and streamed from tears.

"You not a victim of this. You are a survivor. You survived shit that you never thought you could. Don't let this shit specifically stop you." I told him.

Ezra shook his head.

I grabbed him by his shoulders

"It's not what happened to you, it's what you plan to do about it." I told him.

It's what my teacher told before they.. I shook outta of it because Ezra needs me right now.

"Okay.." Ezra whispered.

I lifted up his chin and looked at him. Tears were still rolling down his face. I wiped them away with my thumbs and kissed his forehead.
I hugged him tight as he continued to sob in my embrace.

"I promise we will get them. We will." I swore to him. He sobbed harder.

Fuck Jake and Fuck Lothal High