❤️ 10 ❤️

If you are thinking how I got to know then let me clear you something ,

Flashback:-
Jimin's pov

I was using Instagram in my phone while lying down as I was bored, beside me is taehyung, he is also doing something in his phone.

I was seeing some reels, when my phone rang, I saw the caller id and it was my mother. I quickly got up, taehyung looked at me with raised eyebrows. I showed my phone to him, he nodded agreeing and continued using his phone.

I attended the call by swiping , once I got out of the tent.

"Hello yes mom" I said.

"What do you mean by yes mom, why you didn't call us yesterday huh?" She sounded so angry, oh god I fucked up.

"M-mom sorry yesterday I was so tired, so slept earlier. I thought of calling, but forgot. I'm extremely sorry" I said honestly.

"Ohh, ok...but you could have atleast sent me a message. You know I was so worried jiminah. We miss you my chirpy bird." She said sadly, I feel so sad for her, I too miss them.

"Yes mom I knew. I too miss you and Leo a lot. Only 5 days left, after that I would never leave your eyes sight. Okay melli?" I said while smiling.

"You brat! Come here I will teach you a good lesson." She said, I can hear her laughing slightly.

"Okay, did you had your dinner huh?. What about Leo?, did she ate?, is she near you?. Today you went to office right? What about that tender issue? Did they fixed the date? That--- " I got cut off by her.

"Jimin, jimin first stop your train of questions, ask one by one. Yes i ate, Leo too and she is sleeping. We were waiting for your call but it doesn't seem like you will call, I got so impatience and called you. But she slept after waiting for long time. And  about that tender matter, yes it got solved, the date is also fixed. It is on 26th Nov. Cleared?" She said. I pouted ,I couldn't talk with Leo. I just hummed sadly, it's my fault I forgot to call them, shit!.

"O--kay d-did y-- ea-- " her voice got broke.

"What mom I can't understand?" I said.

"D--- e-- yo--u a--ate"

I can't hear anything properly it's breaking, maybe signal problem.

"Wait I will call you again" I said and disconnected the call. I walked away to a flat open place and raised my phone in air to get signal. All of a sudden I heard some noise from the forest like someone is speaking, I frowned.

"Who is it? and that too in this time?"

I followed the voice tip toeing to the direction where I heard that sound.

It was so dark so I couldn't get to see anything properly, I turned on my phone flashlight and searched for the voice's owner. Again I Heard that voice and it's familiar. I kept my phone inside my pocket after turning off the flashlight and walked few more distance, I'm sure the voice is coming somewhere near me,

In the far distance, I saw four figures in the dark, I can't see their faces properly as it's so dark but the voices are so familiar like I heard them often. They are walking somewhere god knows. What if they are culprits, Thieves or kidnappers?. What they are doing in this forest?. Like this, many terrifying thoughts were messing with my mind but I'm not afraid. I slowly followed them silently without making any noise. I have to know what they are upto.

After traveling some distance they reached our college bus. My guess is correct, they are Thieves for sure, they are going to steal something in our bus, but there is nothing inside the bus except food. Are they that hungry?, but if they asked to us directly, then we would have offered them some food kindly. Wait I'm coming I won't spare any of you.