七乃德田胡达任 第30集 (结局): 长玥保护祁元宝魂飞魄散

Chang Yan Protects Qi Yuan Bao And His Soul Flies Away
~ Sun Qian Qian came to the mourning hall wearing a wedding dress and Sun Qian Qian also decided to marry Xue Han Yu today. Qi Yuan Bao didn't say a word and Sun Qian Qian fainted after saluting. At this time, Chang Yan came over, but Qi Yuan Bao thought that Chang Yan was his father-killing enemy and his eyes changed when he looked at Chang Yan. Chang Yan said that he came back to worship Qi Yuan Bao's father, but Qi Yuan Bao said that he wasn't worthy. Chang Yan's eyes were full of tears at this time. Even if Qi Yuan Bao used magic to drive Chang Yan away, Chang Yan still moved forward with difficulty, Chang Yan was hit hard like this. Qi Yuan Bao didn't expect that Chang Yan would continue to move forward even if he was vomiting blood. Chang Yan asked Qi Yuan Bao if he wanted to feel better, but Qi Yuan Bao was a little unsteady. Qi Yuan Bao didn't understand why Chang Yan would kill Xue Han Yu and his father. He said he wanted to protect himself, but ended up killing his father. In fact, that day, his father absorbed the corpse puppet king from Qi Yuan Bao's body to his own body. Only in this way could Qi Yuan Bao live well.

Her father begged Chang Yan not to tell Qi Yuan Bao the truth, otherwise she would feel guilty for the rest of her life. It was because his father was so uncomfortable that he asked Chang Yan to kill him. Before Chang Yan could react with the sword, his father took his hand and stabbed him in the chest. Qi Yuan Bao held the sword at this time and asked Chang Yan to kill him to free himself. At the last moment, Chang Yan broke free from the sword. Chang Yan told Qi Yuan Bao to teach her a way to take revenge. Chang Yan crushed his soul bead to pieces and his own soul was shattered. He told Qi Yuan Bao that this was considered revenge. Chang Yan refused to tell Qi Yuan Bao the truth, hoping to exchange his own death for Qi Yuan Bao's peace of mind. Qi Yuan Bao looked at the things in his father's room. At this moment, his senior brother came over and told Sun Qian Qian that it might not be long before he couldn't recover from his illness.

Su Qian Qian always felt that Xue Han Yu was calling her and Xue Han Yu seemed to be beside her. Sun Qian Qian got up from the hospital bed, feeling that she could see Xue Han Yu all the time and Sun Qian Qian's tears continued to fall. Sun Qian Qian felt Xue Han Yu holding her hand. When Qi Yuan Bao came over, he saw Sun Qian Qian falling to the ground. Maybe it was also a relief for Sun Qian Qian. Qi Yuan Bao came to the place where he used to laugh and play with his father, Xue Han Yu and Chang Yan, but now he was alone. Qi Yuan Bao even thought that Chang Yan was back, but it turned out to be Chang Yan's subordinate. He talked about the sins Chang Yan had suffered to save Qi Yuan Bao and he told Qi Yuan Bao the final truth about the object. Qi Yuan Bao saw that he had killed Xue Han Yu and his father. It was his father who asked Chang Yan not to tell Qi Yuan Bao the truth. Only then did Qi Yuan Bao realize that he had killed all of them and the person who loved him most. Qi Yuan Bao Yuan Bao completely collapsed.

Qi Yuan Bao came to the cliff alone and it was time to end it with his own life. Qi Yuan Bao jumped up and prepared to die. Unexpectedly, the object left by Chang Yan suddenly emitted a spiritual light. Qi Yuan Bao had the memory of her previous life. In order to make Ling Zi fall in love with her, she didn't hesitate to crash into Broken Moon Mountain. Qi Yuan Bao seemed to see Chang Yan hugging him and Qi Yuan Bao returned to the cliff. And a spiritual bead that came out of Qi Yuan Bao's body also flew away. Qi Yuan Bao knew that Chang Yan was reborn. Qi Yuan Bao came to the place where she met Chang Yan. It seemed that she heard Chang Yan calling her and Qi Yuan Bao smiled.