Chapt 58 ✦ Deal Breaker

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

She's been quiet for the last 24 hours and I have no clue what to do.

"She wont eat, talk or even look at me. She just keeps apologizing. Everytime I try to ask her friends, they tell me that I'd want to hear it from her. I need your help." Rosliana walks inside to see the disaster that is our house at the moment.

"She did all of this?" She walks through, placing Arya on the couch. "Stay there, don't move." Arya nods, pulling out her toy butterfly knives. "Really knives? Already?"

"Your brother. And she wouldn't leave me alone about it." She doesn't turn back, she keeps walking until she gets to the door. "Stay here and I mean it, Axel. I need to see what's going on and from the looks of it, she's apologizing to you. She's not going to tell you because she feels responsible." She sternly points at me to sit next to Arya.

"You got b-benched too?" Arya comments, playing with her knives. I scoff a laugh, "Yeah kid, I got benched.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The door opens again, I assume it's Axel trying to get me to talk to him but I just can't. I can't open my mouth.

"Cariño." (Sweetheart|Spanish)

I look up seeing Rosalina, closing the door. "Whats going on?" I pull my legs up to my knees, more tears flowing. I'm not sure how I haven't dehydrated myself at this point.

"Hey, it's okay. Whatever is going on, you know we will handle it but we can't help if you don't tell us what's going on." She walks over sitting on the edge of the couch.

"I cant. I um... went to the um.. And I had an annual. I just. I can." She moves closer, rubbing my back consoling me. "I need you to breathe and on your exhale, speak. I breathe in and as I breathe out , "I can't have children." I cry harder and she sits there for a minute.