062

"JeongYeon, NaYeon, wake up now." Mrs Ahn knocked on the door.

"NaYeon...JeongYeon..."

"I'm up." NaYeon managed to say in her sleepy state.

"Okay, good morning." She said before leaving.

Yawning, NaYeon stretched her body and smiled, finding JeongYeon's arm and leg thrown on herself. She was glad that JeongYeon was in the bed instead of the floor. Rubbing her eyes to clear her sight, she turned to JeongYeon but facepalmed because JeongYeon's face was buried in the pillow. Fixing her leg and arm aside, NaYeon sat up and made JeongYeon lay on her back.

'She looks gorgeous when she's sleeping.' Using her fingers, she combed JeongYeon's hair, kissed her head then fixed the blanket over her. The weather was chilly as it was raining outside and NaYeon was still sleepy but she managed to get out of the bed. She plugged their phones to charge, tied her hair in a bun and went in the toilet.

After about an hour, JeongYeon woke up from her deep sleep because her bladder was full. She got off the bed but almost stumbled when she realised it was not her room. In few seconds, her brain functioned and she remembered where she was. She looked around for NaYeon but didn't find her so shrugging off, she went in the toilet.

Her body felt sore so she decided to take bath to freshen up. After getting ready, she went to the terrace to hang the washed clothes. She came back and noticed NaYeon in the kitchen with Mrs Ahn. JeongYeon was highly impressed by NaYeon's persistence of learning new things. 'How did you get this lucky, Yoo JeongYeon?'

She went to put the bucket in the bathroom then plugged out their phones from charge and slid hers in her pocket before going to the kitchen. Mrs Ahn was washing her hands while NaYeon was wiping the counter. JeongYeon tiptoed to them from behind and roared, scaring both of them.

"Yah..." Their scream made JeongYeon laugh.

"You brat, I have a heart disease." Mrs Ahn slapped her arm.

"I also have a weak heart." NaYeon slapped her back.

"You guys are scary." JeongYeon stepped back.

"Go, serve. I'll just check the shop." The woman spoke, going out of the kitchen.

"Good morning." JeongYeon back hugged NaYeon and kissed her cheek.

"Heat the water and take bath." NaYeon said, being busy in her work.

"I already took bath."

"You did? With cold water?" She exclaimed.

"I'm used to take cold bath." JeongYeon's lips trailed down to NaYeon's neck.

"Don't do that again. You'll get sick."

"What would I get in return?"

"What do you want?" NaYeon asked, casually.

"Im NaYeon." She bit NaYeon's neck but NaYeon quickly moved her head.

"Don't be stupid. Aunty might see us."

"She's not here. And we can go in the room if you're scared."

"No, let me serve."

"I'm not eating." Puffing, she let go of NaYeon.

"What now? We can't risk it, Jeong. You know that."

"All I wanted was a morning kiss and hug but you ruined it." She mumbled.

Smiling, NaYeon pinched her nose before she started serving the dishes on the table. JeongYeon helped her so they could finish it quickly and when they were done, she held NaYeon's hand, ready to go in the room but Mrs Ahn appeared on time, causing her to let go of NaYeon in disappointment. The owner washed her hands and joined them on the table.