𝟎𝟐

-  A U T H O R's   P O V  -

- A U T H O R's P O V -

Sun rays hit her delicate skin making her move a little in her beauty sleep as she scrunched her nose at the feeling, not wanting to wake up but bird's chipping were a no to her. She flickered her eyes and slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them.

It took a minute for her to realise that she wasn't at her home which reminded her that it was Sonali's room as a smile spread her lips. Finally after so many years, she again slept peacefully. There was no one to shout at her as soon as she woke up. Her aunt wasn't there to say harsh words which calmed her heart.

She tried to get up but felt a hand around her waist as she glanced beside her and found sonali hugging her like there's no tomorrow. A chuckle crawled up her throat as she slowly detached her hand from her waist and sat straight on the bed.

"now that's what we call a good morning. No shouting, no fights, no taunts. only peace!"

Shivika talked to herself while stretching her arms with a smile on her lips. She slid down from the bed and made her way towards the wardrobe to take her clothes out. She then quickly made her way towards the bathroom as it was already 7 am.

She isn't a person who sleeps till late so it was a habit for her to get up early. She completed her morning routine and came out of the bathroom while wiping her wet hair locks.

She glanced at the wall clock that showed 7:45 am now. Sonali was still sleeping unaware of the time which made shivika shake her head. Where shivika was an early bird, sonali was a night owl. She literally slept 3 am in the morning.

"Oh miss victoria, get up fast! It's already 8 am!"

Shivika attempted to make her wake but it was all in vain because sonali didn't even move a muscle. Shivika sighed and shook her body which was fully wrapped in the quilt, she was now hugging it like there's no tomorrow.

Poor her soon to be husband. He will die if she hugs him that hard.

Shivika's thoughts voiced out making her giggle. One more attempt of waking her up was made by her and now she wiggled a little while whining in her sleep.

"mhmmm, shiviii pleaseee let me sleep!!"

She whined.

"No, get up!! Don't you know your in-laws are about to arrive!?"

Shivika cupped her waist.

"abhi unke ane mein time hai! Not everyone is an early bird like you, shivi!"

(There is still time left for them to arrive)