Chapter One

Stampy slipped his boots onto his feet, excitedly anticipating the day ahead. Sqaishey gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and said, "Have a nice trip! I'd love to go with you, but I have to record this week's Feather Adventures episode." They tugged at their bandana to tighten the knot.

"I'm sure we'll work out a time to go together," Stampy responded. "Good luck with the video, love." Stampy stood up, now adorned in his signature iron boots. He made his way to the portal that led to his Lovely World, and he couldn't help but begin to skip as he did so.

Stampy thought that Feather Adventures was one of the most beautiful places he'd ever known. He thought that Sqaishey was the most amazing person he knew. But, he also thought that nothing could ever replace his Lovely World. He knew that his friends were far more important than the locations and objects that he surrounded himself, but that didn't diminish their value to him.

The blazing aura of the portal drew Stampy in. Before he knew it, he was drowning in a mixture of mauve, magenta, and violet. As the colors evaporated, and found himself standing in a familiar location that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"Now to figure out where I landed this time..." Stampy said to himself under his breath. He walked in small circles, still attempting to re-orient himself from his journey. As his senses came to him, he began to realize that the air around him was much more frigid than the warm breezes of Feather Adventures. His awareness now brought attention to the fact that with each of his steps, he was digging up snow and sand with his claws. He realized where he was as he scanned the snowy landscape around him.

"Shit." Stampy swore through his teeth. As much as he enjoyed strolling through his lovely world to reminisce on his past, there was one thing that loomed over him; it wasn't his lovely world anymore. Maybe he was overly-cautious, but he didn't see it that way. He was terrified of just imagining what Hit The Target would do if he got his hands on him. In the corner of his eye, he saw a shadowy dark red figure move swiftly on the roof of the looming fortress. But, before he could study it any longer, he heard a thump and his world went black.