Intro and preview

Intro:

Lee Taehyung:

24 year young man, graduate from Local University with business management and finance degree with top scores

24 year young man, graduate from Local University with business management and finance degree with top scores. Because of family manipulation and pressure married into park family as live in son-in-law. 

Kim V:

Was 28 when his loyal man backstabs him and get killed by shot in heart

Was 28 when his loyal man backstabs him and get killed by shot in heart. trillionaire, famous businessman, but no one knows how he look because never appear in public. had one sibling which his parents lost at childhood when V himself was 7-year-old, they all are searching for his little brother but never get any information. he has two Cousens and four friends. 

Preview:

Gun shot was hear in silent road and car coming from normal speed car losses his balance and it hit the tree with force because tier get flat and person driving car get seriously injured in that. footsteps were eco in that dense forest road with panting of injured person who was on driving seat. Blood was dropping from his head, and he was severely injured. The person in charge of what happened told his men's to get him out, driving side door of car get open and two men's force him out of car.  

They force him on his knees and make him look at person standing in front of him with smug expression holding gun in his hand pointing at him. "Why?" man in of his knee utter with anger and in disbelief after seeing person face, he really gets shocked and angry, because he is his secretary Kang Minjun his loyal man who now backstab him like this.

After hearing deep and furious voice of injured person Minjun laugh in amusement how can person after getting blow and suffering with several injury was still had energy to get furious. "V, V such a pity you will have to die today, don't worry i will complete your last wish before you die........." 

after explaining himself Kang Minjun shoot him in his heart and leave the seen before someone on accident spot. when V was taking his last breaths tears of anger, heartbreak and frustration flow out from his eyes and he said "if I get chance I will make you all cry with blood tears and make you all pay for your Seens"  but what heart him is not end of him but the end of person so much deer to him who also was taking his last breath and in this life V never get chance to see him last time and after some time he closed his eyes finally. 

the person who was sleeping on cold tiles of bathroom open his eyes groaning because his head was ponding, and headache was killing him so much. He was confused what was happening with him, isn't he take his last breath just now? isn't he dead? what was happening? why his head was ponding like someone was drilling it? he finally stands up with support of basin and he then understand he was on bathroom tiles before like he lost his conscious in bathroom before awaking but isn't he had accident and that Minjun killed him? so much was going in head, headache was getting more and more painful he with courage open tap and flash water on his face and after some time look in mirror and he get still on place because of shock  because he sees younger himself in mirror but something different from himself, after confuse get clear when time get pass he get still on place like truck road him just now because the face he see was so much familiar with him but he know its not his body, he get in someone else body, who look just like him and no one else but his lost brother Kim Taehyung but now is Lee Tae-Hyung and words of Kang minjun come in his mind from before he lost his life as V 

conversation between V and minjun

"You know what V, i really pity your family and specially you, how many years your whole family was looking for your little brother?25 -26 year? you all are just fools, who had money and power but don't know how to find lost child from so many years."

when V hear his brother name from baster he get furious and started to struggle in hold of two men's but they hold him firmly on place , he lost so much blood and injured because of that don't have energy to fight. 

"Basterds, what do you mean by this ha, do you know where my brother is? told me sun of bitch " V spit furiously and curse him and started struggling furiously. 

Minjun shoot him in his knees and said, "stop struggling V it's no use, didn't i said i will complete your last wish before you die, so stay put and hear" Minjun was so satisfied after seeing furious V and struggling on spot without success. after minutes of two he again started "I always got joules because of what you had from start and other side i always struggled and you always get everything because you had money and rich family. first i feel bad because you lost your brother but then again its always good you to see heart and your family suffering because of it. it was always satisfying to see you suffer. I always wanted everything you ever had but i was from poor family and my family never afford to give me anything like yours, and as time passes i started to hate you and envy you. Then i meet Your Second uncle, he contacts me and then we plan everything how to kill you and then your family after that and take everything from you and your father, it take us 4 years of planning to take you down. You know i was shocked when your uncle told me he was the one kidnap your brother when he was only two-year-old and give him to lee family, and funny part is now he is the one live in son-in-law of park family of bhusan and suffering from physical and mental abuse. " after finishing minjun shot him in heart and left him to die on road.

 after that he open his eyes in his brothers body who was missing from last twenty six years and he never get chance to meet him and now he was dead and V was one occupied this body. V don't know what god wanted from him why they suffer this and why god punish him putting him in his brothers body. V look at mirror and place his hand on reflection and said to himself "I promised you i will make everyone suffer who make you go through this hell and force you to cummit suicide. I will never leave them taehyung and i will make your dreams come true and will leave the life you wanted in your shadow. This brother owns you lot my brother i am sorry you suffer so much till your last breath. we will meet in next life i promised." 

V , now taehyung come out of bathroom and seat on single bed who belong to his brother and go through his brother's memory one by one and started to arrange everything how he will take revenge from everyone and make all of his brothers and his family culprit pay the price.