2.0 Chapter 31: Plan

Okay, this chapter might have taken a little longer than usual. I was just wishing for more reads the last few chapters. But idc. I wanna finish this story.

———

Third POV

The plan had worked properly. Everyone had seen Ladybug and chat noir and then Adrien and Marinette altogether the illusion had worked. No one even suspected a thing.

But, they still held their breaths. In this new revelation, the people of Paris wondered who would be best for the roles of Chat Noir and Ladybug now, as now they had remove the actual suspects with ones without a face. Without a doubt they wondered if this was a plan.

Had the heroes fooled them?

Had the heroes gone so low that they would fool them.  Not once did the people of Paris think that in some way the heroes were stills protecting them.

The plan had worked enough, that both Adrien and Marinette were not suspects anymore. Their treatment in school and in their private lives had become as normal as before. But people still stared.

Three weeks passed by and Marinette groaned. Hugging Alya.

"I can't anymore. How can someone have a life like this and survive? Everywhere I go, people suspect me, Alya. This is a nightmare."

"Bunnyx will get to know soon, hopefully. And when she does, she'll come back in time and fix the timeline. It'll be fine."

"I know, but whatever and whoever messed up with the timeline, they are still out there. They know our identities. Just the thought of not knowing who they are sickens me, Alya. How can I go without knowing. Without knowing who is my enemy?"

"There is always a way, who better to know that, Marinette than you yourself. Just remember that the plan worked enough to have everyone in Paris leave you alone. Of course people will keep suspecting you. You were their first suspects. Just don't forget that at some point you will have to figure out who this person is. This person must hate you very much. And if they are from the future. Who knows, maybe you know this person right now."

"Maybe...Alya I'll see you later. I've got to help my parents at the bakery."

"Okay."

———

Sorry, part 2 of this will be of what Adrien is feeling. I apologize for the short chapter.

Thanks for being here and sorry for taking so long to update.