Tropheesy fluff (Pt3 and final part of the angst)

The song isnt for this chapter lol im just feeling drained and stuff + its 1 am also this might be long (also is hurt / comfort the same as fluff and angst?? Cause i might add it on the info page)

Trophy was trying to take pictures at the flower meadow, but his hands were all...shaky? And he couldn't even think straight... is it because of what happened with cheesy?

Cheesy's POV:
Hah. You ruined everything. Stupid stupid idiot...

3rd Person POV:
Cheesy went into the hotel, everyone was doing their own thing.
It was when he was infront of his room, he got the question from Mic.

"Woah! Cheez, you okay?"

"Can- no. Nevermind... if i talk about it might just ruin it more."

"About what?"

"It's nothing."

"Alright then..."

Trophy's POV!!:

I was just walking, on my way back to the hotel, i cant stop thinking about Cheesy, why did i say that? Why did i always have to be so...dramatic? Why cant i just shut up about my feelings or just keep everything in? Cheesy's not my fucking therapist. Maybe I failed. Maybe i didnt love him enough. Maybe...i should've done better.

I was having all these thoughts, when suddenly Mic came running towards me.

"Hey Trophy!"

"What the hell do you want?"

Mic was one of the people who knew about me and Cheesy's relationship.

"Cheesy seemed...sad. Did you guys fight?"

"Yeah..."

"Would you mind telling me?"

"Alright."

So i told her almost everything. Almost. I left out that Cheesy was trans and just replaced it with a "Secret".

"Wow...thats- thats a lot."

"I know. And thanks to my overdramatic ass i've ruined it all."

"I mean, you can go talk to him?"

"He probably doesnt wanna talk to me, heck let alone see me."

"Well atleast try once you feel like you can, okay?"

"Mhm."
And she just left.

I just went back to the meadow to try and take more pictures again.
I was walking to see the flowers much more clearly, not looking where i was stepping.

"OW FUCKING SHIT!!!"
I tripped. How fun! I tripped on a big rock in the meadow, why is there even a rock here?!
My hand, specifically the right, hurt. A lot. Honestly the pain was bearable but it still hurt.
I put my camera in my bag and headed back to the hotel since the sun was setting.

I went back to the hotel and went to my room to put in my stuff. Suddenly there was a knock.
Cheesy?
"Trophy..."
I let out a loud sigh and hugged him with one hand.
I let him in and he locked the door, usual protocol to keep our relationship a secret from ppl who didnt know.

This time it was different.
He started crying.
"Imsorryimsosorryipromiseiwontkeepthingsfromyoueveragainokay?i'lltellyoueverythingyouwanttoknowipromisepleasejustpleasetalktomeimsorryiloveyouwithallmyheartyouarentbadyou'retheloveofmylifeandiloveyouidontwannaloseyousople-

I cut him off by kissing him.
"Im sorry too. I should've just shut the fuck up."

"What..?"

"Im sorry too. I didnt make you feel safe enough..."

"Nonono you did! I felt happy with you and i still want to feel that again so please dont- dont leave me, trophy."

I hugged him, except this time, I broke down.

"Im sorry i projected on you like that, you didnt deserve any of that shit im sorry. I promise i wont do it again okay? Just feel safe with me. I wont fucking say anything. I'll take the blame for everything okay? I-I wont talk about those stupid stupid feelings..."

"Trophy. You can always tell me anything, and i'll always tell you everything okay?"

"Fuck, i love you so much."
I said as i pulled him into a kiss.

The rest of that was a blur but when i woke up...we both had our shirts off, Cheesy had his binder, of course. I got up and i was shocked once i looked at the mirror.
I had hickeys all over my torso, and a bandage on my wrist...

I groaned in annoyance...
"What the hell even happened..."

"I dunno but all i can remember is that i was on top!"
Cheesy said from behind me.

"Did we.."

"No, i think we just made out."

"You think?"

"Yep."

I pushed Cheesy back onto the bed and i hugged him like a pillow.
"Im tired, i wanna sleep more."

"Okay then!" He said as he buried his face in my chest.

I love this man with all my heart. Or at least whats left of it.

The end!! Hehshhah happy now?

756 words